Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

He ain't going nowhere he epitomises everything Ferguson stands for, they are sure to lose Giggs and Scholes within the next 12 months, closely followed by Ferdinand, who will carry the mantra set out by Bacon chops then, there is only one and that is Rooney, not a chance he will be sold he is worth to much to them in more ways than just monetary terms

It is true he has issues with his conditioning especially during the summer but they know about this and seem happy to put up with it, he drinks and smokes which isn't ideal especially with his build, which to be fair isn't the most athletic, but still doesn't justify them letting him go, unless he wants out, which could be a different outcome but if the rumours of him wanting to return to Everton and the only way that's happening is if he goes for free at the end of his current deal

Josh Blue said:
My friend who supports Chelsea would be furious if they signed that horrible thug Rooney.

ooooo i say cedric............

Robert lewandowski has promised "a surprise" to his fans on his Facebook page....

Being as RVP has hit the ground running and is more clinical I can see it happening more and more. I know he's a key player but no way can it be justified to drop him into CAM when they have Kagawa because of the wages they pay him. His age (right time to sell for last big fee), weight issues, having RVP to rely on, attitude to club regarding transfer request male this a real option.

I know its seen as wishful thinking but I really can see this rumour coming to fruition. Him leaving pays for RVP wages and his fee reciups the cost to bring in Rvp and also Lewandowski. For a club targeting Zaha and the likes you can see money is obviously an issue.

I just don't think United would get the kinds of cash for Rooney they would need to make this happen. I can maybe see Rooney in Italy but its clear he isn't good enough for either club in Spain/Germany. Maybe PSG. But they have bigger fish to fry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.