Rooney - Plymouth Argyle manager

Having endured him via our son beng a Derby supporter, I feel for Plymouth fans. It's hard enough as it is, but the writing is probably on the wall for this season already. He doesn't seem to have any idea or rapport with players wherever he goes. It's a question of will they be able to sack him and bring in a capable manager in time to save their season? Sheffield Wednesday found an outstanding talent in Danny Rohl. I'm not sure Plymouth can attract anyone like that.
They dont have to attract anyone outstanding they simply have to go for someome other than that sack of shit ............there are plenty of managers gracing the lower leagues or out of work that could do better than him ..........honestly some owners are simply more bothered about the name than what he can actually do ............. he simply is a poor manager the end they can sit there all there want with there great knowledge on the TV but when it really matters they get found out big time

They dont have to attract anyone outstanding they simply have to go for someome other than that sack of shit ............there are plenty of managers gracing the lower leagues or out of work that could do better than him ..........honestly some owners are simply more bothered about the name than what he can actually do ............. he simply is a poor manager the end they can sit there all there want with there great knowledge on the TV but when it really matters they get found out big time
Would not take much to improve on him but would it be enough for that limited squad to stay up. They need a good coach and better players or it's a return to the 3rd Division for them.

Having endured him via our son beng a Derby supporter, I feel for Plymouth fans. It's hard enough as it is, but the writing is probably on the wall for this season already. He doesn't seem to have any idea or rapport with players wherever he goes. It's a question of will they be able to sack him and bring in a capable manager in time to save their season? Sheffield Wednesday found an outstanding talent in Danny Rohl. I'm not sure Plymouth can attract anyone like that.
Thought the perception of him at Derby was largely positive? Just about kept them up in 2022 and then got hit with the points deduction, which he couldn't do much about? Or is that just how the press saw it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.