Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

I don't use Twitter and don't know how it works, but can someone on here forward it to the City players who 'tweet', asking them to enlighten Kolo and YaYa?

Vienna_70 said:
I don't use Twitter and don't know how it works, but can someone on here forward it to the City players who 'tweet', asking them to enlighten Kolo and YaYa?
Quite a few City players 'follow' Rooney, and Lescott and Kompany were both on there when he did that tweet. So they'll have definitely seen it. I'm sure Yaya will put the ball in their net once again in April.

Coming from the bloke who went to Montenegro and got himself sent off and made a twat of himself and his country he supposed to be representing.

A bloke who's no respect, no pride and a major fail at his own international level.

Still takes the time to laugh about the Toure brothers.

Absolute cretin.

How Hart and Ricky Hatton can be mates with this fuckwit is beyond me!

Before they sign a contract at the theatre of nightmares it must say in the final section:

''Are you of low intelligence and breeding?Are you a cheating,violent person with no class who shows total disrespect to fellow human beings and especially fellow professional players....and your own wife[not to mention your brothers?]

Perfect you have passed the final test to become the perfect player to sign for Manchester United.

And - having read all the posts on this thread I would say he has achieved exactly what he set out to with his tweet !

That's worthy of a fine, but considering he's a Manchester United player the FA will probably brush this one under the carpet. Really going to relish it when we win the title and shut these muppets up for a few months at least.

Mrs Merton said:
And - having read all the posts on this thread I would say he has achieved exactly what he set out to with his tweet !

You'll be telling us Wayne is just performing his mind games next instead of just being the obnoxious tw*t that he is.

Well....he hasn't got the intelligence to play mind games....i guess that just leaves being a horrible obnoxious twat then.

abc.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.