Rooney thrown in another transfer request

Rooney will not go abroad. He couldn`t integrate into a foreign culture. He would have no influence over referees, and his rants would go ignored/punished as the referees wouldn`t understand him.
So if he leaves, he stays within the prem. Which clubs could afford/want him. City? Chelsea? Thats it. If there`s no bidding war there`s no inflated price. Don`t think he fits into the profile of either what City or Chelsea are looking for, and his inflated wages in comparison to his deterioting career don`t seem attractive.
Answer, he`ll remain at the Swamp and become more disgruntled, and as time passses by his value drops and he moves on the cheap. To where, who knows but he`s passed his best and I reckon most of the top clubs know it.
As for Ronaldo, he`ll move to the Rags, but only as a free agent after he`s run his contract down at Real.

zandvoort blue said:
Rooney will not go abroad. He couldn`t integrate into a foreign culture. He would have no influence over referees, and his rants would go ignored/punished as the referees wouldn`t understand him.
So if he leaves, he stays within the prem. Which clubs could afford/want him. City? Chelsea? Thats it. If there`s no bidding war there`s no inflated price. Don`t think he fits into the profile of either what City or Chelsea are looking for, and his inflated wages in comparison to his deterioting career don`t seem attractive.
Answer, he`ll remain at the Swamp and become more disgruntled, and as time passses by his value drops and he moves on the cheap. To where, who knows but he`s passed his best and I reckon most of the top clubs know it.
As for Ronaldo, he`ll move to the Rags, but only as a free agent after he`s run his contract down at Real.

Why?

He sought a move away from there to be at his dream club.

He hasn't won the Champions League there and will surely want to do that, plus his 'father figure' has just retired.

It's not happening mate.

I was told he was beating his chest after scoring last night saying " i'm staying, i'm staying", not sure how true that is though.....

inchy14 said:
zandvoort blue said:

Why?

He hasn't won the Champions League there and will surely want to do that, plus his 'father figure' has just retired.

It's not happening mate.

I was told he was beating his chest after scoring last night saying " i'm staying, i'm staying", not sure how true that is though.....
I did see that this morning actually, and he was beating his chest but fuck knows what, if anything, he was saying. It was his 200th goal in 197 apps, I mean that is just fucking insane that.

Pigeonho said:
inchy14 said:
zandvoort blue said:

Why?

It's not happening mate.

I did see that this morning actually, and he was beating his chest but fuck knows what, if anything, he was saying. It was his 200th goal in 197 apps, I mean that is just fucking insane that.

Yet some wouldn't like him here.

The guy is a phenom, I'd trade in any of our players for him. That stat again, 200 in 197!

Unbelievable.

inchy14 said:
zandvoort blue said:

Why?

It's not happening mate.

Was in the Guardian this morning Inchy:

10.32am BST
It's also being reported that Cristiano Ronaldo is on his way back. To Manchester United, not Sporting Lisbon. Having that said, he celebrated his goal in Real Madrid's win over Malaga last night by banging his chest and shouting "I'm staying here!". What a good goal, by the way. Take note, Ashley Williams.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/09/manchester-united-sir-alex-ferguson-successor1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013 ... successor1</a>

(have to scroll down quite a bit)

NipHolmes said:
Pigeonho said:
inchy14 said:
Why?

It's not happening mate.

Yet some wouldn't like him here.

The guy is a phenom, I'd trade in any of our players for him. That stat again, 200 in 197!

Unbelievable.
They're the ones not worth listening too mate to be honest. That's them playing the super city fan card by not wanting anything here that has a United history. Even if he was still there and we bought him directly, I wouldn't care less. The guy is, as you say, a phenomenon and that record is proof of that.

Anyone who wouldn't want him here doesn't want the best for the club in my opinion.

Pigeonho said:
Anyone who wouldn't want him here doesn't want the best for the club in my opinion.

Absolute fucking horseshit. Putting aside the fact that he's an utterly detestable **** for the moment lets have a look at what we'd get.
An overweight player who smokes and imo is on a downward spiral. Have a look on redcafe, even the rags are starting to say he looks fucked after being on for half an hour and he deteriorates rapidly after that.
With his body shape he needs to look after himself extra carefully and he doesn't. Then there's the protection he gets from refs just for being in a red shirt. If Suarez or Balo made half the rash challenges that Rooney gets away with, they would spend more time in the stands than on the pitch. His foul mouthed tirades at the officials wouldn't be tolerated either.
I think the rags have had the best out of Rooney and they know when to get rid. For the money he'd cost and the wages he'd demand, I wouldn't touch him with a fucking barge pole. And believe me, I do want the best for City. I just don't think that's Wayne Rooney.

Ronaldo is definitely set to return to Utd, sooner rather than later. It's long been his dream to work under David Moyes. Ask Paddy Crerand, he'll set you straight.

stony said:
Pigeonho said:

Absolute fucking horseshit. Putting aside the fact that he's an utterly detestable **** for the moment lets have a look at what we'd get.
An overweight player who smokes and imo is on a downward spiral. Have a look on redcafe, even the rags are starting to say he looks fucked after being on for half an hour and he deteriorates rapidly after that.
With his body shape he needs to look after himself extra carefully and he doesn't. Then there's the protection he gets from refs just for being in a red shirt. If Suarez or Balo made half the rash challenges that Rooney gets away with, they would spend more time in the stands than on the pitch. His foul mouthed tirades at the officials wouldn't be tolerated either.
I think the rags have had the best out of Rooney and they know when to get rid. For the money he'd cost and the wages he'd demand, I wouldn't touch him with a fucking barge pole. And believe me, I do want the best for City. I just don't think that's Wayne Rooney.
And that rant is all well and good, however I was talking about Ronaldo.

stony said:
Pigeonho said:

He was talking about Ronaldo I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.