Rooney thrown in another transfer request

roj said:
“@Djp123Jo: Wayne Rooney I will shit in your daughters hair if you go to Chelsea. I swear it.”

The week that seems to keep on giving... Come on City!

It is the week of the great Rag unraveling. I am loving it.

Him removing Manchester united player is a bit significant tbh. I think he's gonna make a big stick over all this and really try and force a move somewhere

cmdub said:
Him removing Manchester united player is a bit significant tbh. I think he's gonna make a big stick over all this and really try and force a move somewhere

I cant see the Rags making death threats to him this time though :-)

This is strange timing. It makes you wonder whats been going on behind the scenes lately. When these rumours first emerged, everyone assumed it was a Rooney/Fergie issue but it presumably goes a bit deeper than that.

Pam said:
This is strange timing. It makes you wonder whats been going on behind the scenes lately.

Writing been on the wall since we beat them again methinks.

jknight said:
cmdub said:

Nah me neither...

"‏@Ricky___Singh: @WayneRooney @ColeenRoo OI YOU F******G W****R THINK YOU'RE HARD THREATENING TO LEAVE #MUFC YOU GRANNY S******G C**T WATCH YOUR BACK PRICK"

(Needless to say, it was me who added the stars)

We want mibs,
We want mibs

I know twitter gets loads of stick but I absolutely love it!!!

Allows thick footballers to say and do what they feel and cause an absolute riot!

As for Rooney... not for us i dont think but hes still Uniteds best player by far and they are no where near the same side without him.

World class player and makes them tick.

roj said:
jknight said:
cmdub said:

Nah me neither...

"‏@Ricky___Singh: @WayneRooney @ColeenRoo OI YOU F******G W****R THINK YOU'RE HARD THREATENING TO LEAVE #MUFC YOU GRANNY S******G C**T WATCH YOUR BACK PRICK"

(Needless to say, it was me who added the stars)

We want mibs,
We want mibs

Somebody's over-tired !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.