Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

schfc6 said:
daymo08 said:
schfc6 said:
If this ever came off I would put my season ticket up for auction and give the proceeds to a abused Grandma shelter.

Seriously, I have had a season ticket for over 20 years of my 32 years on this planet. I would instantly relinquish my allegiance to Manchester City if this vile cretin were ever to play for Manchester City.

Hughes' relentless pursuit of Terry was enough for me not to want a season ticket. I could not take the chance of paying my money to watch & support that odious scum.

The same would be the case with Rooney. If he ever signed for Manchester City I could no longer support City and would never do so again. Winning is important, but something's are not acceptable and Wayne Rooney for me is one of them.
I could never spend my own money in support of him or any club or nation that chooses to employ or select him.
turn it in attention seeker never heard so much bollocks in my life get a grip and stop being so fickle if you cant do that support a different sport (just for the record i dont want him either but aint going to stop supporting a club i have done my whole life because of it)

What the fuck have my opinions got to do with you? I think you should learn the difference between fickle and morals. I have followed City through thick and thin. I have been to Barnsley in the pissing rain in the middle of winter, and I have been enjoying our current rise to the top.
But I will never support a team with Wayne Rooney or John Terry in it. My pride, my opinons, my self respect mean more to me than football. If football and Manchester City mean more to you than your own self respect then I pity you.

I can completely understand your position and I support your views 100%. Some players are just not meant to be and must never wear our shirt. Notwithstanding the fact that I think he is past his best. I'm not sure what it is about him. He has been shocking for England, despite starting his International career brilliantly. Maybe he was just an early developer and has hit the wall now whoever he is playing for.

schfc6 said:
daymo08 said:
schfc6 said:
If this ever came off I would put my season ticket up for auction and give the proceeds to a abused Grandma shelter.

Seriously, I have had a season ticket for over 20 years of my 32 years on this planet. I would instantly relinquish my allegiance to Manchester City if this vile cretin were ever to play for Manchester City.

Hughes' relentless pursuit of Terry was enough for me not to want a season ticket. I could not take the chance of paying my money to watch & support that odious scum.

The same would be the case with Rooney. If he ever signed for Manchester City I could no longer support City and would never do so again. Winning is important, but something's are not acceptable and Wayne Rooney for me is one of them.
I could never spend my own money in support of him or any club or nation that chooses to employ or select him.
turn it in attention seeker never heard so much bollocks in my life get a grip and stop being so fickle if you cant do that support a different sport (just for the record i dont want him either but aint going to stop supporting a club i have done my whole life because of it)

What the fuck have my opinions got to do with you? I think you should learn the difference between fickle and morals. I have followed City through thick and thin. I have been to Barnsley in the pissing rain in the middle of winter, and I have been enjoying our current rise to the top.
But I will never support a team with Wayne Rooney or John Terry in it. My pride, my opinons, my self respect mean more to me than football. If football and Manchester City mean more to you than your own self respect then I pity you.

Don't take this the wrong way mate but there seems to be a fair bit of inconsistency in your thinking here and I'll explain why. While I fully empathise with your view that Terry and Rooney are very unpalatable characters, you seem to be ignoring the fact that we've had other, equally unpalatable, characters play for us down the years. In fact, I'd argue that one in particular was an even bigger **** when playing for us than either Rooney or Terry have ever been at their clubs. I mean, when have you ever seen either of those two stub out a lit cigar in the eye of a fellow team-mate? Assault a team-mate from behind on the training ground? Kick off with a very well respected team-mate on a pre-season tour of Thailand?

So, when Barton was playing up to fuck time and time again while on our books did you jack your season ticket in then?

Did anyone catch Tony Adams comments about Rooney? Basically saying that because of Rooney's off field antics, he couldn't handle the London lifestyle. Pot and kettle springs to mind, but maybe he's speaking from experience? However, if I was an Arsenal fan I wouldn't be happy and I'd want him to shut the fuck up.

Some people need to get in the real world, its about winning football games, winning the biggest trophy’s not being a role model and giving hugs and kisses. Rooney is one of the best strikers on the planet and if Peli is as a good a man manager as everyone claims he will be able to get him back to a 30 goal a season man. As long as performs well and gives 100% on the pitch I couldn’t give a shit if he wants to shag grannies or piss up a wall. The guy is world class, imagine him off Sergio, you are looking at 60 goals there.

He is someone you have to build your team around and we need to build our team around players younger and more mentally stable if we are going to progress long term.

His constant whining would do my head in and be more of an embarrassment to the club than any player we've ever had.

Just like with RVP last year if it was a choice between coming second and building for the future versus signing him and winning the league, I'd happily choose coming 2nd. I didn't pour my heart into City for year after year just so we'd win at any cost. We are a club to be proud of. Winning is secondary.

dannyboy29 said:
Some people need to get in the real world, its about winning football games, winning the biggest trophy’s not being a role model and giving hugs and kisses. Rooney is one of the best strikers on the planet and if Peli is as a good a man manager as everyone claims he will be able to get him back to a 30 goal a season man. As long as performs well and gives 100% on the pitch I couldn’t give a shit if he wants to shag grannies or piss up a wall. The guy is world class, imagine him off Sergio, you are looking at 60 goals there.

Rooney WAS a very good striker. He is now a fat unfit and unmotivated scouse tw*t.. Not for me, there are loads of better options...

dannyboy29 said:

Would rather City never won another trophy than to win with this twat associated with our team. Forever tainted.

wayne rooney 'the next three years'
benched at united next season, goes to world cup and again does nothing returnes home and sold to another big club and benched then sold to stoke and finished at thirty. yeh lets sign him 'i cant wait'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.