Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

squirtyflower said:
It's just been on the BBC news that one of the papers, didn't see which one, that United want £80m for the fat granny shagger

At that price we should be making a bid!

£28M fee and £54M wages over 4 or 5 years I think

Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:
It's just been on the BBC news that one of the papers, didn't see which one, that United want £80m for the fat granny shagger

At that price we should be making a bid!
No it's the price, wages included, Chelsea would have to pay for him. Just seen the same thing on sky paper review.
He's worth it at double that

The 11th commandment is" Never trust a man who wears white socks with sandals"..

stay well away from him..

The rags are desperate to get rid, remove 250k off the wage bill and get cash to buy a decent replacement

Let him stay there and wreak havoc and disharmony. The rags never let a player go unless it suits them Ronaldo being the only exception but even then he left on their terms and they pocketed 80million

The rags know this is the last chance to get decent money for him.

Let them have a disruptive influence in the dressing room and not afford a decent replacement. Perfect.

The issue that interests me is the sheer conceit that no player should ever want to leave or play anywhere else. This arrogance infests that club from former players through coaching and management; it's why they have such a problem dealing with the new kids on the block.

Blue Mooner said:
The rags are desperate to get rid, remove 250k off the wage bill and get cash to buy a decent replacement

Let him stay there and wreak havoc and disharmony. The rags never let a player go unless it suits them Ronaldo being the only exception but even then he left on their terms and they pocketed 80million

The rags know this is the last chance to get decent money for him.

Let them have a disruptive influence in the dressing room and not afford a decent replacement. Perfect.
It's personal between their management and the player. Now Ferguson's not manager he's orchestrating matters to get him out. That's my opinion. I maybe wrong, but I can't think of a footballing reason to sell him.

The Sun's figures are a bargain for CFC, and if the figures are true, then he is as good as a CFC player. Not sure if Arsenal would be prepared to pay those wages

dum spiro spero said:
Wayne Rooney has surrounded himself with people that are too media savvy, just like Beckham did. Countless briefing, constant leaks to journalists. Certain clubs put up with it, certain clubs don't. I actually respect the rags for being ruthless enough to get rid when this happens. I hope we have also learnt our lesson in this regard (Tevez/Kia) & hope Chelsea continue to be the drunk at the poker table & keep wasting their money on this particular type of football player.

Absolute rubbish. 'Respect the rags for being ruthless enough to get rid' United have exactly what they want. It's THEM that have been briefing the media for months trying to get the fans to turn against him, so when they sell him, none of the fans complain. There's nothing to respect.

bluetrue said:
dum spiro spero said:
Wayne Rooney has surrounded himself with people that are too media savvy, just like Beckham did. Countless briefing, constant leaks to journalists. Certain clubs put up with it, certain clubs don't. I actually respect the rags for being ruthless enough to get rid when this happens. I hope we have also learnt our lesson in this regard (Tevez/Kia) & hope Chelsea continue to be the drunk at the poker table & keep wasting their money on this particular type of football player.

Absolute rubbish. 'Respect the rags for being ruthless enough to get rid' United have exactly what they want. It's THEM that have been briefing the media for months trying to get the fans to turn against him, so when they sell him, none of the fans complain. There's nothing to respect.
Spot on.

We can't be quite sure what's gone on behind the scenes, but I almost feel sorry for Rooney the way he has been treated and disrespected by his own club. He has made a huge contribution to that club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.