Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

No way will Chelsea have offered Mata and money, that's pure BS. The media are obsessed with "swap deals", but how many times have any actually happened? Maybe a youth player gets thrown into a deal, but I can't remember any actually happening without an Italian club being involved

BlueDejong said:
James Ducker ‏@DuckerTheTimes
12s
#mufc flatly rejected offer for rooney from #cfc last night of £10m plus mata OR luiz. Full story on times website

Richard Conway ‏@richard_conway1m
And so it begins in earnest. £10m + Mata or Luiz - MT @BenSmithBBC #MUFC reject Chelsea's opening bid for Wayne Rooney last night.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
1m
Chelsea offered David Luiz or Juan Mata plus £10m. United flaty rejected it. Chelsea will come back with another bid, however.

Chelsea, are you crazy ?

If i was Ushited i would bite Chelsea's hand off as Mata is worth 20million easily and also Luiz the same.

Rooney is worth £50m imo

Look at his record over the last 2 seasons

You may dislike him, but he is a World Class player, or very close.

Not just got skill, but he's driven. That's a great combination and very rare

Good old Chelsea, stirring things up, Rooney sent home with an injury while all management are in Oz on tour.

We should stick a bid in to unsettle him more, angry and confused, he probably hasn't a clue whats going on.

If the deal is Mata for Rooney with £10m changing hands it should be United paying Chelsea.

I am sure they will accept the next offer!

no way they would reject Mata..

No way in the world would they consider swapping Mata or Luiz, this is a Rag inspired piece to inflate his price which would value Rooney in the region of 35 - 50 million at least given the values of those two players.

Sky reporting £28m bid, what a pile of shite

United are leaking inflated prices, its a joke

Rooney has asked to elave, moyes can't stand him, he leaves the tour of asia, there is no way they will get that for him

Laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.