Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

I think we are in danger of believing our own propagands

i.e. Rooney is a fat old man, aged before his time

Look what he almost did in our title-winning season...scored more goals than RVP last season and almost robbed us on our title. And he can play a great game in midfield.

He's as good as RVP up front. And younger, and he can play in midfield too

Absolutely no way Mata is even close to him in value terms

Yes, if there's a dispute between club and player that dimishes his value somewhat

This is a gift for CFC.

BringBackSwales said:
Do not want the horrible **** anywhere near our club - when he scored his shiner at the swamp he ran to celebrate in front of us, when they won at the Etihad last season he did the same, he hates us, we hate him, now fuck off to Chelsea you pube haired granny fucking shagfucker

Still take him.

not normally smoke without fire, if Mata has been offered as part of a deal for Rooney, City should be in for Mata.

brummie blue said:
not normally smoke without fire, if Mata has been offered as part of a deal for Rooney, City should be in for Mata.

100%.

If there's truth in him falling out with Jose, we should be straight in there.

Quality player and would fit well in our squad.

Marvin said:

Look what he almost did in our title-winning season...scored more goals than RVP last season and almost robbed us on our title. And he can play a great game in midfield.

Yes, if there's a dispute between club and player that dimishes his value somewhat

This is a gift for CFC.
Mata is far more valuable in my opinion.

Last season Mata scored 20 goals, Rooney scored 16.
Mata also got more assists than Rooney last season.
Even at best, Rooney is inconsistent and has an attitude problem, whereas I haven't heard anything of the sort about Mata.
Rooney is overweight, Mata is not.
Rooney is 27, Mata 25.
Rooney's retirement age will be lower than that of Mata, due to Rooney's unhealthy lifestyle and his play relying on Stamina, whereas Mata could play until his mid-late thirties as he has the potential to drop deeper and his play relies on skill and class which you don't lose with age.
Mata, despite being younger, has won more: Rooney (Premier League, League Cup, Champions League and Community Shield) - Mata (Copa del Rey, FA Cup, Champions League, World Cup and European Championship)

kun said:
Marvin said:

This is a gift for CFC.

Even at best, Rooney is inconsistent and has an attitude problem, whereas I haven't heard anything of the sort about Mata.
Rooney is 27, Mata 25.
Rooney's retirement age will be lower than that of Mata, due to Rooney's unhealthy lifestyle and his play relying on Stamina, whereas Mata could play until his mid-late thirties as he has the potential to drop deeper and his play relies on skill and class which you don't lose with age.
Mata, despite being younger, has won more: Rooney (Premier League, League Cup, Champions League and Community Shield) - Mata (Copa del Rey, FA Cup, Champions League, World Cup and European Championship)

*And Europa League

kun said:
Marvin said:

This is a gift for CFC.

Rooney is 27, Mata 25.

Add to the fact that he'd have Silva and Navas as mates already here, and he's already played in the premiership he'd be a great addition to our squad. Whatever we had set aside for Isco use and make a bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.