Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

alky313 said:
I can see this being his last year at United. Its just not pertinent to have two of the highest paid strikers in world football on your books. Especially with a club like United who rely so heavily on facial brand recognition. They've always only had room for one "star" and I just can't see Rooney stepping aside for the more superior RVP.

I do believe that Rooney could do an excellent job at Real Madrid, Barcelona or even the Milan clubs. I rate him quite highly compared to those who wear there blue tinted specs.

He is a complete midfielder and a very good striker. His issue has and always will be his mouth. Despite understanding fuck all of what he says he just can't seem to shut up. At very few other places than Manchester United would his actions slip through the press.

If Manchester United are looking to the future then they will offload him at the first bid of 30m.

I don't know why some people suddenly start insisting that Rooney is a midfielder. He is never a proper midfielder. He is a striker or a second striker/AMF. I don’t think he is a classic #10 either.

Can he be an adequate central midfielder or a deep-lying playmaker with a reasonable level of defensive skills? The purple nose may have tried to convert him to play a bit deeper and at times worked in the PL matches last season. But, I don’t think he can play effectively in the CL and EL if he plays in the position other than a striker or a second striker. I just wonder which decent club would pay an obscene amount of transfer fees for Rooney as a midfielder, not even stupid Madrid, I reckon.

I think we should resurrect the "If you go to City you're dead" graffiti on Market Street. The age old debate about Ronaldo and Rooney playing for us will always separate fans. Great players, no doubt, but both wankers of men. They just don't seem City players to me. Certain players (RVP included) seem suited to certain clubs, Utd, Real Madrid, Spurs for example, I don't know why they just seem to suit each other. Now Falcao and Messi, they would suit us, well they'd suit me anyway much better than those two spoilt twats.

When Terry did that shit to Bridge and we went and versed Chelsea I remember Tevez having a bit of hack at Terry and getting in his face, that isn't a twat that is an absolute legend! Apart from that the rags can keep the muppet on their squad so he can suffer another league loss. Send him back to Everton he might have a chance to start there over their strikers.

marco said:
The cookie monster said:
marco said:
simple= the day he walks in is the day i stop going until he either drops dead or leaves
Who's the bigger twat tevez or Rooney?

rooney is the twat tevez was very badly advised not the highest form of intelegence so he's excused
Was KIA sat next to him on the bench telling him not to come on?

The horrible bastard was trying to get Kompany sent off at our place when we won 1 nil last season. Vinny had him in his pocket and had the last laugh.

HORRIBLE FAT BASTARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.