Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

bluebannana said:
He is a twat of the highest order, i hop I never see him in the beloved blue of city

feck off rooney ;)

This kind of post reminds me of another player that lots of people were against us signing, just because he was a United player..............a certain Mr Carlos Tevez..... don't see too many intelligent/knowledgeable posters having a go him now !!.

When will some people learn ?, to the players its a job, if that wasn't the case WR would be an Everton player Fabregas would never have left Barca in the first place and there are thousands more examples.

themadinventor said:
bluebannana said:
He is a twat of the highest order, i hop I never see him in the beloved blue of city

feck off rooney ;)

This kind of post reminds me of another player that lots of people were against us signing, just because he was a United player..............a certain Mr Carlos Tevez..... don't see too many intelligent/knowledgeable posters having a go him now !!.

When will some people learn ?, to the players its a job, if that wasn't the case WR would be an Everton player Fabregas would never have left Barca in the first place and there are thousands more examples.

^ this

themadinventor said:
bluebannana said:

feck off rooney ;)

Tevez was a world apart from Rooney though. Tevez was a player I always liked and I think many neutrals liked him too prior to signing for us. He played for the rags but I think most blues still liked him and respected him. Not Rooney though, everyone hates him and I would be fucking distraught if he signed for us.

I would be physically sick if I ever see this potato headed **** pull on our shirt.

themadinventor said:
bluebannana said:

feck off rooney ;)

The City fans' perceptions of Rooney and (pre-City) Tevez, are not comparable.

ForzaMancini said:
themadinventor said:
bluebannana said:

feck off rooney ;)

Tevez was a world apart from Rooney though. Tevez was a player I always liked and I think many neutrals liked him too prior to signing for us. He played for the rags but I think most blues still liked him and respected him. Not Rooney though, everyone hates him and I would be fucking distraught if he signed for us.

This for me,he is not world class,just look at his record when up against top class teams.Plus dont think our owners would appreciate the bad PR he also carries.

YaYa said:
Went to a BBQ in June at my Mrs cousins house. He's a rag and has been a season ticket holder since they were wank and he told me that this was on the cards this summer i.e. RVP to the rags and Shrek to us.

I told him what I thought of the suggestion, pissed on the BBQ and did a steaming great turd on his lovely new decking and that's the last I thought about it.

Well, he is a rag what dya expect.

P.S. I am serious that he did say this was on!

You mean you weren't serious about the BBQ and decking? Shame. I was enjoying your post up till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.