Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

schfc6 said:
If this ever came off I would put my season ticket up for auction and give the proceeds to a abused Grandma shelter.

Seriously, I have had a season ticket for over 20 years of my 32 years on this planet. I would instantly relinquish my allegiance to Manchester City if this vile cretin were ever to play for Manchester City.

Hughes' relentless pursuit of Terry was enough for me not to want a season ticket. I could not take the chance of paying my money to watch & support that odious scum.

The same would be the case with Rooney. If he ever signed for Manchester City I could no longer support City and would never do so again. Winning is important, but something's are not acceptable and Wayne Rooney for me is one of them.
I could never spend my own money in support of him or any club or nation that chooses to employ or select him.

I am a bit confused - do you still have a season ticket or did you knock it on the head when we were after John Terry? or did you give it up and get it back again and would now give it up again if we signed shagfucker rooney? Just interested like

Gill would happy pocket big money for Rooney from us, then scurry off to UEFA claiming that we won't pass FFP because of it.

When you get asked by the rag media at this week's press conference, just say it ain't so Bobby.

Celebritykiller said:
schfc6 said:
If this ever came off I would put my season ticket up for auction and give the proceeds to a abused Grandma shelter.

Seriously, I have had a season ticket for over 20 years of my 32 years on this planet. I would instantly relinquish my allegiance to Manchester City if this vile cretin were ever to play for Manchester City.

Hughes' relentless pursuit of Terry was enough for me not to want a season ticket. I could not take the chance of paying my money to watch & support that odious scum.

The same would be the case with Rooney. If he ever signed for Manchester City I could no longer support City and would never do so again. Winning is important, but something's are not acceptable and Wayne Rooney for me is one of them.
I could never spend my own money in support of him or any club or nation that chooses to employ or select him.

Bollocks.

Peter Schmeichel.

never forget being in anfield road end for that save from the el haj diouf shot before anelka got us the win, possibly greatest save ever considering age as well, and him enjoying goats goals against rags with the north stand.

all football fans are 2 faced twats, its in our DNA, i hate rooney with a passion but i love the club as a whole not the individuals.

nicholasjackson said:
Celebritykiller said:
schfc6 said:

Bollocks.

Peter Schmeichel.

never forget being in anfield road end for that save from the el haj diouf shot before anelka got us the win, possibly greatest save ever considering age as well, and him enjoying goats goals against rags with the north stand.

all football fans are 2 faced twats, its in our DNA, i hate rooney with a passion but i love the club as a whole not the individuals.

Don't think you can compare Schmeichel with Rooney ,while I wouldnt go as far as auctioning my season ticket,there are few things in life that irritate me more than watching Rooney play football.
His performance in the 1-0 home derby last season was one of the more unsporting sights I've seen in recent times,seemed to be doing a man marking job on the ref with no intention to play the game,vile cretin.

nicholasjackson said:
Celebritykiller said:
schfc6 said:

Bollocks.

Peter Schmeichel.

Spot on, he would be awesome for us, I would say buy him now if we could, However, if we don't in no way shape, or form are we worse off.

schfc6 said:

turn it in attention seeker never heard so much bollocks in my life get a grip and stop being so fickle if you cant do that support a different sport (just for the record i dont want him either but aint going to stop supporting a club i have done my whole life because of it)

stan bowles said:
Not going anywhere as per Shrek himself.

2iuowsg.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
themadinventor said:
bluebannana said:
He is a twat of the highest order, i hop I never see him in the beloved blue of city

feck off rooney ;)

This kind of post reminds me of another player that lots of people were against us signing, just because he was a United player..............a certain Mr Carlos Tevez..... don't see too many intelligent/knowledgeable posters having a go him now !!.

When will some people learn ?, to the players its a job, if that wasn't the case WR would be an Everton player Fabregas would never have left Barca in the first place and there are thousands more examples.
you are of course correct, but remember
forum radicals don't represent our support. Not that I believe it will happen, but if Rooney came he'd be welcomed and if he delivered as he can he'd be a hero. That's how it always works.

You Sir are also correct, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.