Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: RSC

Failsworth_Blue said:
Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:
Come on lads...300 pages of tevez thread hasnt turned like this...

we're all Blues..

He's not a fucking blue. Read his posts & find one pro City or one where he misses the chance to big up the rags v us. Why he's been allowed to get away with it for this long God only knows.

I can assure you bluemoon32 is deffo a blue, he's been posting on another football board for years

facepalm.gif

Failsworth_Blue said:
Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:

we're all Blues..

He's not a fucking blue. Read his posts & find one pro City or one where he misses the chance to big up the rags v us. Why he's been allowed to get away with it for this long God only knows.

I can assure you bluemoon32 is deffo a blue, he's been posting on another football board for years

If there's a genuine blue of the same name on another site it's not him or he's taking the piss there as well. Read his posts even the most miserable twat blue can't manage to slag the club off & take the piss to that extent. He never misses an opportunity & he always sticks up for the rags in any argument. He even managed to sneak the 'massive' in on the Hamburg thread ffs.

Bluemoon 32=RAG.

I think we are missing a trick signing this guy. We would be much better off with Crouch, offer Pompey Benjani back and £12 million and they would take our arm off the position they are currently in.

Neville Kneville said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:

we're all Blues..

If there's a genuine blue of the same name on another site it's not him or he's taking the piss there as well. Read his posts even the most miserable twat blue can't manage to slag the club off & take the piss to that extent. He never misses an opportunity & he always sticks up for the rags in any argument. He even managed to sneak the 'massive' in on the Hamburg thread ffs.

Bluemoon 32=RAG.

Think what you want mate, i couldn't give a monkeys.
You seriously have issues though, did mummy & daddy not love you ?

alera said:
I think we are missing a trick signing this guy. We would be much better off with Crouch, offer Pompey Benjani back and £12 million and they would take our arm off the position they are currently in.
Crouch is worse than santa cruz. We need a striker that will score goals and not bring Abbey Clancy so we will spend more time looking at her than his abysmal performances

alera said:

Well that's 2 0f us who can see rsc wont last a season Crouch is a far better prem proven player

spanishblue said:
alera said:

Well that's 2 0f us who can see rsc wont last a season Crouch is a far better prem proven player
one the basis that he has played more games?

No on the basis hes played in the league for years, has a proven scoring record for a top side (liverpool), in fact hes scored goals at a decent rate at every side he has played at apart from Villa. Has a good fitness record., plays most of the time.

Be a much better option than RSC we might even score a few goals from corners and set pieces with him.

Shame Hughes doesnt think the same. Reading between the lines Crouch wants away. Hes even from our kneck of the woods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.