Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: RSC

Did anyone watch Brazil v Paraguay. I did. I think I did. I didn't see Santa Cruz. I didn't see him on the bench. Did I miss him? Did I even watch the game? I was wondering where he was. Perhaps I was half asleep. Why wouldn't he play?

alera said:
No on the basis hes played in the league for years, has a proven scoring record for a top side (liverpool), in fact hes scored goals at a decent rate at every side he has played at apart from Villa. Has a good fitness record., plays most of the time.

Be a much better option than RSC we might even score a few goals from corners and set pieces with him.

Shame Hughes doesnt think the same. Reading between the lines Crouch wants away. Hes even from our kneck of the woods.
Liverpool record 22 goals in 85 games and im sure he didnt score a goal in his first 19 appearences for them

Villa 6 goals in 37 games

Pompey 11 goals in 35 games

Saints 12 goals in 27 games fair play to him it was just unfortunate they got relegated.

All the other teams he played for were in the Championship or lower.

Brucie Bonus said:
Did anyone watch Brazil v Paraguay. I did. I think I did. I didn't see Santa Cruz. I didn't see him on the bench. Did I miss him? Did I even watch the game? I was wondering where he was. Perhaps I was half asleep. Why wouldn't he play?
he was regaining his fitness so wasn't risked. A little unfortunate for Paraguay as he tore Brazil apart last encounter

Brucie Bonus said:
was about to post a question on him reg which nation is he from and,did he play for them in the latest internationals.Looks like you;ve answerd it for me.

alera said:
No on the basis hes played in the league for years, has a proven scoring record for a top side (liverpool), in fact hes scored goals at a decent rate at every side he has played at apart from Villa. Has a good fitness record., plays most of the time.

Be a much better option than RSC we might even score a few goals from corners and set pieces with him.

Shame Hughes doesnt think the same. Reading between the lines Crouch wants away. Hes even from our kneck of the woods.

This
And he can hold up the ball
And have you seen his international tally
And we will get more than half dozen games
And he can walk without getting injured

spanishblue said:
alera said:

This
And he can hold up the ball
And have you seen his international tally
And we will get more than half dozen games
And he can walk without getting injured
hmmm the old international tally. How many goals has he scored that actually were not in a friendly game.

Groundhog day fellas..... He had his medical friday in walley range. Did he fail it? Well who knows, i just know he's had 1, though if stevie wonder was doing it he'd still find more water on his knee than the old cubicles at moss side swimming baths. Cheer up, i c a terrier in the midst.... Elementary dear watson

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Groundhog day fellas..... He had his medical friday in walley range. Did he fail it? Well who knows, i just know he's had 1, though if stevie wonder was doing it he'd still find more water on his knee than the old cubicles at moss side swimming baths. Cheer up, i c a terrier in the midst.... Elementary dear watson

lmao water on the knee. More like on the brain. Wt do you mean by terrier mate?

good day to you Zim, i think we all knew RSC would probably be coming, do you know anything of the Eto'o situation?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Lmao very true. I do believe he will be a decent signing for us though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.