Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Well, i cannot slag Hughes for one signing except Bennie boy from Chelski.
He and the doctors will know more than us about his fitness.
In Hughes we trust

It's hardly ambitious though is it? I mean how many other clubs wanted him? Spurs maybe?

Signing a player from Blackburn smacks of comfort zone signing from Hughes in my opinion.

Robinho must be jumping for joy!!

freddie_hill said:
The next construction project at Carrington is to expand the treatment facilities to accommodate RSC and Bellend who are expected to be full-time residents.

Why did you feel that you had to make that your contribution to this thread. Just a question, I am interested .

C_T_I_D said:
It's hardly ambitious though is it? I mean how many other clubs wanted him? Spurs maybe?

Signing a player from Blackburn smacks of comfort zone signing from Hughes in my opinion.

Yet you are extremely pessimistic with bigger name signings like Tevez. So what players to you think are in that small bracket between these two players, that would sign for us?

C_T_I_D said:

Blimey, who cares what Robinho thinks. I am more bothered about the team. We needed a target man and he is an excellent player. I still believe we will sign tevez and maybe Eto'o. If we do those 2 will be first choice strikers with RSC & Bellamey on the bench. Not bad at all I say.

is rsc much better than caicedo?

is rsc much better than caicedo? well is he? in my opinion not and i think hughes obviously thinks highly of rsc. dont get me wrong when fit and firing good but if he does a bellamy i think the adug will be abit unhappy to say the least. sorry if there is asimilair thread but i am just practising typing on my ps3

C_T_I_D said:

Before we sign someone, "we're not going to sign them", and then when we do sign them, you complain about that as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.