Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

chorleybloo123 said:
TheRevolution said:
RSC Is Shite, Overated And Always Unfit .. We Need Players Like Tevez In For Definate And A New Pacey Right Back And A Commanding Centre Back And Maybe A Left Back Because Bridge Is Slow And Gets Skimmed Easily, But We Also Need A New Skillfull Midfielder, Coz Alot Of Teams Will Know What To Expect Off Barry And Ireland So We Need Someone In The Middle Of Them To Get The Team Up And Running :D ! My Point Of View :)

Eh?

Is Bridge's Dad a milkman?

BLOOMUEN said:
chorleybloo123 said:
TheRevolution said:
RSC Is Shite, Overated And Always Unfit .. We Need Players Like Tevez In For Definate And A New Pacey Right Back And A Commanding Centre Back And Maybe A Left Back Because Bridge Is Slow And Gets Skimmed Easily, But We Also Need A New Skillfull Midfielder, Coz Alot Of Teams Will Know What To Expect Off Barry And Ireland So We Need Someone In The Middle Of Them To Get The Team Up And Running :D ! My Point Of View :)

Eh?

Is Bridge's Dad a milkman?

PMSL

blueblood007 said:
chorleybloo123 said:
TheRevolution said:

Eh?

lol ehhh lol the guy seems to just want a new fucking team get a grip
Pretty much yeah, why dya think we spent 120 million on a new team and we finished a place below last season, keep ireland, onuoha, robinho, given and swp and get all other replacements then i will be happy if blackburn could do it why can't we prove the red scum wrong cz all of em just try and slag me for supporting city all the time and i cant wait to win something to rub it in their faces, seriously hate rags

jonesy65 said:
PhuketBlue said:
citoeast said:
Bellamy and RSC big wages, most of time in treatment room; how can this make sense?

Yet most would keep Bojinov and Petrov.

was not aware of Boj's and Petrovs reapeating injuries at previous clubs?

were you aware of Kompany's repeating injuries at previous clubs? just askin'...

TheRevolution said:
blueblood007 said:
chorleybloo123 said:
TheRevolution said:

Eh?

lol ehhh lol the guy seems to just want a new fucking team get a grip
Pretty much yeah, why dya think we spent 120 million on a new team and we finished a place below last season, keep ireland, onuoha, robinho, given and swp and get all other replacements then i will be happy if blackburn could do it why can't we prove the red scum wrong cz all of em just try and slag me for supporting city all the time and i cant wait to win something to rub it in their faces, seriously hate rags

Had that shit today with some irish rag cnut.
Me and my 10 yr old Son.
He reckoned we still won't win a trophy.
We'll fcukin' see!
I hate 'em..seriously

zeusbheld said:
jonesy65 said:
PhuketBlue said:
citoeast said:
Bellamy and RSC big wages, most of time in treatment room; how can this make sense?

Yet most would keep Bojinov and Petrov.

was not aware of Boj's and Petrovs reapeating injuries at previous clubs?

were you aware of Kompany's repeating injuries at previous clubs? just askin'...

Indeed. If we sign RSC our physios are going to be busy next year with RSC, Bellamy, Kompany, Bojinov, Petrov and Johnson all being rather injury prone.

On the thorny issue of injuries, don't professional football clubs normally take out insurance with Lloyds of London so that, if a player gets seriously injured, the financial losses are recovered? Mind you, with certain players like Bellamy and Owen, the insurance premium must be astronomical.

marco said:
Matt Diablo said:
-------------------------GIVEN-------------------------

----ZABELETA----KOMPANY------LESCOTT----BRIDGE----

------------------------DE JONG------------------------

--------------IRELAND-------------BARRY---------------

-------------------------TEVEZ-------------------------

---------------ROBINHO----------ETO'O-----------------

This really is a f*uckin team to dream of....
Yes, now theres a team worth going blind for.
power power power wanks folowed by more power wanks

My comments on a previous post were that I couldn't understand why suddenly people seem to have a down on RSC.
If he passes a medical and we can get him insured we can't lose!
If we get the RSC that played for MH 2007/2008 season I for one will be well satisfied.
We are in the very enviable position of being able to purchase parts at will which we think will make the team stronger and if we buy a part that then doesn't do the job he gets moved on it's as simple as that.
We have to trust MH's judgement (TBH apart he's been pretty good so far) so if he wants RSC who am I to disagree!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.