Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

The Doctor said:
My comments on a previous post were that I couldn't understand why suddenly people seem to have a down on RSC.
If he passes a medical and we can get him insured we can't lose!
If we get the RSC that played for MH 2007/2008 season I for one will be well satisfied.
We are in the very enviable position of being able to purchase parts at will which we think will make the team stronger and if we buy a part that then doesn't do the job he gets moved on it's as simple as that.
We have to trust MH's judgement (TBH apart he's been pretty good so far) so if he wants RSC who am I to disagree!

would you buy a dodgy part that keeps breaking down and put it in your brand new audi?

probably not, so why should we?

The Doctor said:
My comments on a previous post were that I couldn't understand why suddenly people seem to have a down on RSC.
If we get the RSC that played for MH 2007/2008 season I for one will be well satisfied.
We are in the very enviable position of being able to purchase parts at will which we think will make the team stronger and if we buy a part that then doesn't do the job he gets moved on it's as simple as that.
We have to trust MH's judgement (TBH apart he's been pretty good so far) so if he wants RSC who am I to disagree!

Players are never insured for their cost / value, the insurance is more to protect the player in event of a career ending injury

mblue said:
The Doctor said:

would you buy a dodgy part that keeps breaking down and put it in your brand new audi?

probably not, so why should we?

So you question the judgement of MH and the medical staff!
Thats loyal!

kramer said:
The Doctor said:

Players are never insured for their cost / value, the insurance is more to protect the player in event of a career ending injury

Where is your support for the judgement of MH?
Do you really think he would intentionally by a crock?

The Doctor said:
kramer said:
The Doctor said:

Where is your support for the judgement of MH?
Do you really think he would intentionally by a crock?

its not a question of support
my support is shown in the £400 i invest in the club every year

you used the phrase of buying parts, yet you avoid the fact that rsc has done a few too many miles and probably will be on the way to the scrappers.

The questions about RSC's injuries are a serious worry IF you're looking at him as our main striker for the season. I would suggest that MH is looking at him as backup for our strikers; someone he can put on the bench & bring on to change a game or start him for specific games when we need height or to rotate the squad. He'd just be there to give us something different.

I'd be very surprised if he's unable to fulfill that job & I don't think the Sheikh will be losing any sleep over the fee.

Comments about US spending OUR money on crocks are a bit comical. No WE'RE not, HE is & he can afford to buy 1 RSC for every seat in the stadium. Let him worry about it & tell Hughes if he's bothered, rather than you lot guarding his wallet.

Roque Santa Cruz says he has a clause in his contract that would allow the striker to leave Blackburn for over £20m. The Sun

I thought that was last year.

The prospect of shelling out £20m on him now seems hideous.

Tez Tosterone said:
Roque Santa Cruz says he has a clause in his contract that would allow the striker to leave Blackburn for over £20m. The Sun

I thought that was last year.

The prospect of shelling out £20m on him now seems hideous.

It won't be anywhere near that. RSC has burnt his bridges with Fat Sam and Blackburn need to cut their squad.

Aussie! said:
is this guy going to have a medical or what?

According to some posters on here City did 1 maybe 2 maybe 3 medicals last week! That being the case what the holdup is I don't know. Of course they could have just been talking crap which seems to happen alot these days lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.