Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

sput the wonder pig said:
Superbia92 said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Talksport reckon he is on the verge of signing.

imo talksport are just that , they talk about sport but know fuck all about it or whats happening in truth , but then again who does ?

longest medical in football history
he's injured, they're waiting for him to recover before checking if he is injury prone

sput the wonder pig said:
Superbia92 said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Talksport reckon he is on the verge of signing.

imo talksport are just that , they talk about sport but know fuck all about it or whats happening in truth , but then again who does ?

longest medical in football history
been having it since january

Hes having trouble getting up the stairs. His knees are stiff. Give the lad a chance.

Sticks head in sand.....................

kiss_the_goat said:
Hes having trouble getting up the stairs. His knees are stiff. Give the lad a chance.
thank you .. much better than mine

Worrying with his injury record but if there's a better target man in the PL I've not seen them. He's a real handfull when he's fit and is everything we are missing up front at the moment. For 15 mil it's a gamble we can afford and if he stays fit and bangs in 25 goals it will be worth it. Hope we sign at least another forward though!

Neil McNab said:
Worrying with his injury record but if there's a better target man in the PL I've not seen them. He's a real handfull when he's fit and is everything we are missing up front at the moment. For 15 mil it's a gamble we can afford and if he stays fit and bangs in 25 goals it will be worth it. Hope we sign at least another forward though!

good post

I think we'll be signing 3 forward and the wish list appear to be Eto'o, Tevez and RSC

I think the Bojinov will be off after the comments about want assurances about first team football

so that would leave us with Big Phil as the understudy and Bellers on the bench with RSC fighting for a starting spot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.