Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Good buy or not he's a blue now so let's get behind him. I hope he stays fit and bangs in another 23 goals next season...

Optimus Prime said:
Fooks sake - give the bloke a chance - we're sounding like a bunch of Rags here - calling players coz they're not big glamour signings like Eto'o or Benzema!

Santa Cruz is a very good player, and now he's a Blue, so lets get behind him and give him some confidence - show him what playing for God's Own Club is all about.

One things for sure - if we yell at him from the offset and call him every name under the sun, he certainly won't play to the best of his abilities. All we'll end up doing is dragging one of our own players down, like we've done on a number of occasions in the past - pointless!

Totally right...

Check out You Tube (can't do the links bit, sorry) if you doubt this guy's ability... can poach, can head , can slam from the edge of the 18 yd... big lad who can look after himself.. a real traditional CF IMHO.

TFC said:
He scored 23 goals in a grinding Blackburn team. Imagine what he can do with service from Petrov, Rob, Stevie, Sweep, Tevez(?), et al....

He will score. A fooking lot.

Hopefully.....but couldn't care less if he doesn't.......just being able to hold the bleedin ball up (unlike our other options) will improve the side dramatically.

Jo's Afro Comb said:
fuck me lets give him a chance first
i for one am not to bothered about RSC signing cos he does give us the option of a tall bloke up top, lets not forget he was playing with a bunch of cloggers at 'burn
everyone mumbled and grumbled when bellamy signed and until his injury, yes he was prone, he did the biz and knew were the sticks were
so now RSC plays in blue whether you like it or not and as mentioned bynly a handful of fellow blues, lets get behind him cos he does play in blue and thats a good thing

besides with the best fans in england behind him his confidence will be sky high, but when a bunch of dickheads knock before hes even had a go he aint gonna feel to ggreat about it
Well said mate, am avin' it.

whalley ranger said:
Jo's Afro Comb said:
fuck me lets give him a chance first
i for one am not to bothered about RSC signing cos he does give us the option of a tall bloke up top, lets not forget he was playing with a bunch of cloggers at 'burn
everyone mumbled and grumbled when bellamy signed and until his injury, yes he was prone, he did the biz and knew were the sticks were
so now RSC plays in blue whether you like it or not and as mentioned bynly a handful of fellow blues, lets get behind him cos he does play in blue and thats a good thing

besides with the best fans in england behind him his confidence will be sky high, but when a bunch of dickheads knock before hes even had a go he aint gonna feel to ggreat about it
Well said mate, am avin' it.

seconded. well said!

imo good signing , but the proof will be on the pitch , if he does it on the pitch he will turn out to be a good signing if he doesnt simple as that , the old cliche never judge a book by it cover , and also should be nice for him to go back first game of the season , i wonder if he will get any stick? surely not , not after what hes done for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.