Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

Danamy said:
just4blues said:
sorry but we need to get real: eto,tevez we will never get hope am wrong but will end up with rsc and crouch which i think is bad buisness and with that strike force would come top ten and mark hughes out of ajob!

Do you really think that hughes has been given in the region of £200 million to spend and only go for middle class options when there's top class out there to be had?

It's not so much a case of who he goes for, it's who'll agree to come to City

Just being realistic.

Kevcod said:
Danamy said:
just4blues said:
sorry but we need to get real: eto,tevez we will never get hope am wrong but will end up with rsc and crouch which i think is bad buisness and with that strike force would come top ten and mark hughes out of ajob!

Do you really think that hughes has been given in the region of £200 million to spend and only go for middle class options when there's top class out there to be had?

Just being realistic.

The only way is up..........have faith!! :-)

I think it would be useful to purchase a genuine bargepole, inscribe a series of names down the shaft, examples, Rocky Cunard Cruise, Peter Slouch, Lucas Vomit, and instruct MH not to touch the persons with inscribed implement. Would it work? I am becoming more and more underwhelmed with this transfer window. Just one decent player, whether he or she comes for the money or not. Something to look forward to at the start of the season. If anyone misses the first home match of the season, they might not see RSC until the Christmas fixtures.

Kevcod said:
Danamy said:
just4blues said:

Just being realistic.
very true but we can only hope.

if we would ov won 5 more away games last season would ov finished top 6,poss 5th place,if we dnt get the likes of tevez eto,its not meant to be,RSC for me is not abad signing,as we are in need of a target man,if mark hughes can get out of him wat he did at blackburn,top 6th looks an realistic target,bit ov lady luck,and a season like the last with top teams droppin unusual points,maybe be a top 4,have to strengthen at the back though a must

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I think it would be useful to purchase a genuine bargepole, inscribe a series of names down the shaft, examples, Rocky Cunard Cruise, Peter Slouch, Lucas Vomit, and instruct MH not to touch the persons with inscribed implement. Would it work? I am becoming more and more underwhelmed with this transfer window. Just one decent player, whether he or she comes for the money or not. Something to look forward to at the start of the season. If anyone misses the first home match of the season, they might not see RSC until the Christmas fixtures.
ha ha class!

I worry about his injury record. Are 6 sicknote strikers better than 3 durable ones?

If Roque can stay fit, he will notch. A lot.

Its a big if though...

a friend of mine from work who is a big blackburn fan said,Santa Cruz is the best centre forward hes ever seen,he has the lot.
i remember watching a couple of games last season RSC was playing for Paraguay at half time the 2 guys summerising were saying what a top top player he was!!
Another pal of mine (a rag) said he was awsume when Blackburn played at the swamp this season.
So the general thought is that RSC is top draw....BUT there is a question mark over his fitness!!!!!
A gamble for sure if he comes,but any player can get injured at any time!

Also heard today b4 the micah richards interview 2day on SSN,He knees are absolutely knackered!!

TFC said:
I worry about his injury record. Are 6 sicknote strikers better than 3 durable ones?

If Roque can stay fit, he will notch. A lot.

Its a big if though...

Thats the only word which will/can stop him from being a good signing for us. 'If' he stays fit he will be just what we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.