Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

Thats the point if Bellend and RSC were fit for the whole season they would be a decent ish forwards line (but certainly not world class)

But we all know they will end up playing less than half the games in the end. Like I said I am more worried if we sign him that hes bottom of the barrel and have been knocked back by a load of other players.

Cards on table. I would rather have crouch over RSC any day of the week. At least he stays fit and we know hes good for 15 goals a season in the league...

maybe we could get a special FA dispensation where they could could tie their legs together ie a three legged race kind of thing..

As we are still dealing in rumours, we dont know whether this is 15 million depending on appearances etc...Lets face it we dont even know if its 15 million at all... I cannot see us popping 15 million over to Blackburn without it being performance or playing guarenteed.

Re: RSC

alera said:
Take a look at his apperances, goals record at Bayern.......

They sold him 2 seasons ago for £3 million and took Blackburns hand off. Now they want £15million + for a player who has basically had a 1 decent season in his career and is injured all the time. He is 27.

Bit worrying if Hughes is going to revert to buying "what he knows" even when the facts on the rground are that they are injured most of the time. Cant score goals sat on the physio table.
well his goal scoring record in the Prem is better than these records for us,

Bojinov 1 goal in 11 games
Vassell 17 goals in 103 games
Jo 1 goal in 9 games
Benjani 4 goals in 21 games
Evans 1 goal in 16 games

therefore he will improve us

Neville Kneville said:
bluemoon32 said:
What a signing, this will show the world we should be taken more seriously !!!
Rory Delap next please.

You're just jealous because we're taking Tevez away from you & you've lost your diving shite Ladyboy so stick your snidey comments up your arse you slimey rag twat.

Ooooooooh, on the rag this week huh ?
Gotta love this site, if someone disagrees with you they call you a rag..pmsl

bluemoon32 said:
Neville Kneville said:
bluemoon32 said:
Rory Delap next please.

You're just jealous because we're taking Tevez away from you & you've lost your diving shite Ladyboy so stick your snidey comments up your arse you slimey rag twat.

Yep I'm on the fucking rag, fuck off to rag issue you worthless twat.

Bojinov 1 goal in 11 games
Vassell 17 goals in 103 games
Jo 1 goal in 9 games
Benjani 4 goals in 21 games
Evans 1 goal in 16 games

therefore he will improve us

This is true but for gods sake look at those stats. We could drag a tramp off the street and get a better goals to game ratio. Surely with limitless funds we can set our signts just a little bit higher than average / injured all the time ?

Neville Kneville said:
bluemoon32 said:
Neville Kneville said:
bluemoon32 said:
Rory Delap next please.

Yep I'm on the fucking rag, fuck off to rag issue you worthless twat.

lol

Come on lads...300 pages of tevez thread hasnt turned like this...

we're all Blues..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.