Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Ricster said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:
I watched Jo for a season in Russia via links, and also watched him at the start of the season for us. He's twice the player RSC is, yet MH has a problem with him.

Dont care what anyone says. I have morale's.

We thought Jo was a donkey, Everton fans thought Jo was a donkey. You may well have moral's... you also seem to have an agenda.

What agenda? I just want whats best for the club, and paying £18m for a one season wonder who will be lucky to play 10 games is a waste of City's time and money.
just wait and see FFS

Excellent news ......... I hope this is confirmed soon

we've now got a striking option we didn't last season

I don't know why poster are throwing the toy out of their prams either this deal has been strongly rumored for the last 4-6 weeks

lads, lads, lads..... when he pulls on that blue shirt, and crosses the white line, we will get behind him, we all will. Give him a chance ffs! Its not our money, the owners know what they are doing - let them get on with it, and we'll do what we do best - singing our hearts out for the best team in the land and all the world. CTID

Ricster said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:
I watched Jo for a season in Russia via links, and also watched him at the start of the season for us. He's twice the player RSC is, yet MH has a problem with him.

We thought Jo was a donkey, Everton fans thought Jo was a donkey. You may well have moral's... you also seem to have an agenda.

What agenda? I just want whats best for the club, and paying £18m for a one season wonder who will be lucky to play 10 games is a waste of City's time and money.

You want the best for the club, despite you claiming that you won't go and watch them anymore because they've bought a player you don't rate.

Ricster said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:

What's best for the club is to support them, back their decisions and stop fooking moaning !

Doyaldinho said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:

Hopefully his agenda is to stay away from the COMs because as I;ve said hundreds of times I'd rather have 20,000 people who get behind the team and the manager than 48,0000 who go to moan / look at people weird if they sing.

You obviously dont know me either. Ask a few people what i did at Hamburg and see how foolish your comment is then.

nickson71 said:
Excellent news ......... I hope this is confirmed soon

we've now got a striking option we didn't last season

I don't know why poster are throwing the toy out of their prams either this deal has been strongly rumored for the last 4-6 weeks
well said, pisses me off when people say he is shite and the dont want him when he is much better than the shite we currently have......Evans, Vassell, sturridge is going. We need to by a squad not a starting 11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.