Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

He wasn't my first choice, but my big worry was his medical. I've just GOT to believe that Hughes has got that squared away. Smoke me a kipper, onwards and upwards!
464825.gif

Ricster said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:
I watched Jo for a season in Russia via links, and also watched him at the start of the season for us. He's twice the player RSC is, yet MH has a problem with him.

Dont care what anyone says. I have morale's.

We thought Jo was a donkey, Everton fans thought Jo was a donkey. You may well have moral's... you also seem to have an agenda.

What agenda? I just want whats best for the club, and paying £18m for a one season wonder who will be lucky to play 10 games is a waste of City's time and money.

I for one want whats best for City, regardless of how much money we have what other Manager would spend £30mil+ on 2 injury prone strikers surely Hughes isnt that blinkered that he aint going to buy a striker we can rely on week in week out

Doyaldinho said:
Ricster said:
Hopefully his agenda is to stay away from the COMs because as I;ve said hundreds of times I'd rather have 20,000 people who get behind the team and the manager than 48,0000 who go to moan / look at people weird if they sing.

You obviously dont know me either. Ask a few people what i did at Hamburg and see how foolish your comment is then.

You did this again?

Wow, fantastic, if you're going to stop watching City because we've signed a player you don't rate them i'm glad. Please stay away, its an outrageous self important attitude to have.

GStar said:
Ricster said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:
I watched Jo for a season in Russia via links, and also watched him at the start of the season for us. He's twice the player RSC is, yet MH has a problem with him.

Dont care what anyone says. I have morale's.

We thought Jo was a donkey, Everton fans thought Jo was a donkey. You may well have moral's... you also seem to have an agenda.

What agenda? I just want whats best for the club, and paying £18m for a one season wonder who will be lucky to play 10 games is a waste of City's time and money.

Money is a relevent term. What 18m is in your eyes isn't valued the same by our club and our owners. So you're constant harping on about the amount we've paid is irrelevant. If we paid more than Robinho, you'd have grounds to complain, but if not then the transfer figure doesn't really affect the inital payment for any other players.

If he replicates last season, you're second part will be correct, if he emulates two seasons ago you'll look a fool. The fact you've not waited to find out shows you up already though.

Totally agree, and if he does, i'll post an apology on here!

Ricster,

when money was tight i would understand but its not as if that is the end of our summer spending.

OK, OK. Let's take a quick reality check. I have been pretty negative about RSC joining - although admittedly he would (will?) add some height and heading ability up front, which we so obviously miss.

But before we get too downhearted that it's "only" RSC, let us not forget:

Corradi? Oh my god
Samaras? Dear oh dear oh dear
Macken? Good grief

Need I go on? I think we are getting just a little bit ahead of ourselves in turning our noses up at RSC. We are not CL champions just yet!

I'll be happy with this signing as he'll be great cover for Eto'o as Bellamy will be good cover for Tevez - get in....

Just need to offload Dunne now and bring in to good CB's

bloody hell dicster,take it you,ve not been watching city for long,or are you paying some of santa,s fee yourself

Brucie Bonus said:
He wasn't my first choice, but my big worry was his medical. I've just GOT to believe that Hughes has got that squared away. Smoke me a kipper, onwards and upwards!
464825.gif
PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.