Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

BooksReject said:
lads, lads, lads..... when he pulls on that blue shirt, and crosses the white line, we will get behind him, we all will. Give him a chance ffs! Its not our money, the owners know what they are doing - let them get on with it, and we'll do what we do best - singing our hearts out for the best team in the land and all the world. CTID

i agree

but it still stands that i think it is an average signing....however he will get as much support as anyone else

Ricster said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:
I watched Jo for a season in Russia via links, and also watched him at the start of the season for us. He's twice the player RSC is, yet MH has a problem with him.

Dont care what anyone says. I have morale's.

We thought Jo was a donkey, Everton fans thought Jo was a donkey. You may well have moral's... you also seem to have an agenda.

What agenda? I just want whats best for the club, and paying £18m for a one season wonder who will be lucky to play 10 games is a waste of City's time and money.

Money is a relevent term. What 18m is in your eyes isn't valued the same by our club and our owners. So you're constant harping on about the amount we've paid is irrelevant. If we paid more than Robinho, you'd have grounds to complain, but if not then the transfer figure doesn't really affect the inital payment for any other players.

If he replicates last season, you're second part will be correct, if he emulates two seasons ago you'll look a fool. The fact you've not waited to find out shows you up already though.

i think we should sign robert taylor-remember where we were once-the arrogance of some people on here who think we can flash the cash to villa kaka torres etc is astounding we have nothing to offer these players but cash and they arent all driven by their wallet get a grip people

Marvin said:
Ricster said:
I watched Jo for a season in Russia via links, and also watched him at the start of the season for us. He's twice the player RSC is, yet MH has a problem with him.

What you have is **** for brains.

Morals is the word you were looking for. No apostrophe required, and it would be inanppropriate anyway.

I don't understand how you could be knowledgeable to watch Jo in Russia yet you seemingly know nothing of Santa Cruz's playing history. If you do, and you still hold the same opinion, that is even more worrying.

2 World Cups and Champions League Final, but not good enough for MCFC!!!!

Perhaps you should look at his previous goalscoring record before Blackburn. I know plenty of his history, thats why im so pissed off.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
nickson71 said:
Excellent news ......... I hope this is confirmed soon

we've now got a striking option we didn't last season

I don't know why poster are throwing the toy out of their prams either this deal has been strongly rumored for the last 4-6 weeks
well said, pisses me off when people say he is shite and the dont want him when he is much better than the shite we currently have......Evans, Vassell, sturridge is going. We need to by a squad not a starting 11

Agreed. Great signing. A player who wants to play for the club.

well I hope the chairman isnt reading this thread..it reeks of spoilt brats not getting the presents they wanted at christmas ( santa puns can be left at home).
or worried that the one they got wont last too long..

Weve needed a target man for years at this club and now we,ve got one..proven too.. so lets get behind Mark hughes,the chairman,the owner and most of all Roque Santa Cruz.

liamctid said:
Ricster said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:

We thought Jo was a donkey, Everton fans thought Jo was a donkey. You may well have moral's... you also seem to have an agenda.

What agenda? I just want whats best for the club, and paying £18m for a one season wonder who will be lucky to play 10 games is a waste of City's time and money.

You want the best for the club, despite you claiming that you won't go and watch them anymore because they've bought a player you don't rate.

This. Fact is, he'll put a shift in and score goals. End of. Good signing to be honest. I think most blues are unbelievably blinkered by the billions... "LETS SIGN VILLA!!!" ... to be fair our chances of tempting several superstars without CL football is practically zero.

liamctid said:
Ricster said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:

You want the best for the club, despite you claiming that you won't go and watch them anymore because they've bought a player you don't rate.

I think you'll find its cause we've paid £10m more than we should've

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.