Re: RSC

alera said:
Bojinov 1 goal in 11 games
Vassell 17 goals in 103 games
Jo 1 goal in 9 games
Benjani 4 goals in 21 games
Evans 1 goal in 16 games

therefore he will improve us

This is true but for gods sake look at those stats. We could drag a tramp off the street and get a better goals to game ratio. Surely with limitless funds we can set our signts just a little bit higher than average / injured all the time ?
we are building a squad. We will not sign loads of amazing strikers as they will not be prepared to sit on our bench. A striker with a goals to games ratio of less than 1 in 3 is not average at all.

I love how all you equate RSC signing = RSC being our sure-fire starting XI selection week-in week-out. Aside from his injury record MH will play him against which opposition he sees fit, like he has done with Elano and what he wanted to do more often with Robinho. With probably another striker or two also coming, it just gives us much more depth..imagine playing a 3rd round FA Cup game against Havant and Waterlooville and being able to use RSC because he's third or fourth choice striker!

MH will play who's on form and I don't see why anyone would complain.

Andouble said:
I love how all you equate RSC signing = RSC being our sure-fire starting XI selection week-in week-out. Aside from his injury record MH will play him against which opposition he sees fit, like he has done with Elano and what he wanted to do more often with Robinho. With probably another striker or two also coming, it just gives us much more depth..imagine playing a 3rd round FA Cup game against Havant and Waterlooville and being able to use RSC because he's third or fourth choice striker!

MH will play who's on form and I don't see why anyone would complain.
well said

Why are we even bothering to give this guy a medical
This is where Hughes shows he is inept [i want him so i am going to have him] i would take Crouch in a blink instead of this fuked up example of a footballer we will end up by November without a striker to put on there all crips and dwarfs

And just to add i bet we have bid on virtually every player going and they have said WHO

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

Will the medical be finished before the transfer deadline closes ?
its going to take a while !!

spanishblue said:
Why are we even bothering to give this guy a medical
This is where Hughes shows he is inept [i want him so i am going to have him] i would take Crouch in a blink instead of this fuked up example of a footballer we will end up by November without a striker to put on there all crips and dwarfs

And just to add i bet we have bid on virtually every player going and they have said WHO

Oh dear, oh dear!

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

Johnny_on said:
As we are still dealing in rumours, we dont know whether this is 15 million depending on appearances etc...Lets face it we dont even know if its 15 million at all... I cannot see us popping 15 million over to Blackburn without it being performance or playing guarenteed.

if your going to start talking sence then please this is the wrong board for you ;p

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:
Come on lads...300 pages of tevez thread hasnt turned like this...

we're all Blues..

He's not a fucking blue. Read his posts & find one pro City or one where he misses the chance to big up the rags v us. Why he's been allowed to get away with it for this long God only knows.

Behave yourself, some of my posts have been tongue in cheek & just laughing at the ridiculous posts of some posters regarding transfer targets.
I've supported City since the ealry 70's & there's no way i'm a rag, i'm also not blinded by the notion that just because we have a few quid then the world is our oyster.
What i said earlier in the thread was just a stupid comment about how i see a lot of City fans on messageboards these days, i love the fact we've been taken over & the possibilities for the future, i don't love the fact though that a number of our fans seem to be turning into Chelsea fans & banging on about the money all the time & that shit song about burning their club down.
Lets not forget that many City fans have whinged for years about other clubs buying success ( i was one of them) but then forget all that when we have money for a change, having this money is exciting but i'm still a little uncomfortable about it all.
Like i said earlier, i love the fact we've been taken over but i don't love what it's doing to our fans.

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:
Come on lads...300 pages of tevez thread hasnt turned like this...

we're all Blues..

He's not a fucking blue. Read his posts & find one pro City or one where he misses the chance to big up the rags v us. Why he's been allowed to get away with it for this long God only knows.

I can assure you bluemoon32 is deffo a blue, he's been posting on another football board for years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.