Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Brucie Bonus said:
Vitek said:
sam the drummer said:
A positive of Santa is that we actually have a player who wants to play for the club and manager and isnt just in it for the money

verry good post...

Until someone calls him for being unprofessional by (perhaps) malingering and trying to engineer a move away (anywhere) from Blackburn, as opposed to positively wanting City, regardless.

Not an opinion I hold, just saying. Anyway, good luck to him. I hope he demonstrates the Bellamy attitude when he pulls on the blue.

There's loads on here who've said the same about Elano ;-)

Rösler's Dad said:
PJ74 said:
I really do love this club

Fancy not going to watch the new City enter the most exciting time in the 39 years I've been to watch City just because we've spent £8m or £10m more than Ricster thinks he's worth. It's ludicrous; jeez, I even went to see Gerry Creaney...:0)

Don't do it, Ricster; you'll regret it and miss some fantastic football; fuck the principle, enjoy the ride!

This was my point and agree entirely! I can't remember being this excited pre-season in my 35 years as a blue. Im damn sure going to enjoy this seasons ride, coz I have a feeling theres more to come yet boys and girls... (fingers/toes and whatever else I can cross, crossed)

wrongun73 said:
look on the bright side ricster, at least now we wont go for the human cranefly

Are you sure he wont be our next signing if Tevez and Etoo dont come to fruition

Big thumbs up from me. I for one trust Hughes' judgement and with this signing we continue to head in the right direction in terms of squad improvement.

37680434566970 said:
maybe rsc has not been injured since jan - just waiting for us to get him

Part of the deal maybe ?

It's my belief that part of the deal was for him to have his operation so that we could make sure that everything was fully sorted before we signed him!

BooksReject said:
Rösler's Dad said:
PJ74 said:
I really do love this club

Fancy not going to watch the new City enter the most exciting time in the 39 years I've been to watch City just because we've spent £8m or £10m more than Ricster thinks he's worth. It's ludicrous; jeez, I even went to see Gerry Creaney...:0)

Don't do it, Ricster; you'll regret it and miss some fantastic football; fuck the principle, enjoy the ride!

This was my point and agree entirely! I can't remember being this excited pre-season in my 35 years as a blue. Im damn sure going to enjoy this seasons ride, coz I have a feeling theres more to come yet boys and girls... (fingers/toes and whatever else I can cross, crossed)

This is the most excited I've felt leading up to to pre-season. Gone are the days of Bob Taylor and Tony Vaughan! We could have 18 City players at the World Cup at this rate! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.