Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

smiles said:
not only will this guy be good for us but he will become a fans favourite. He's the target man we've been craving to compliment our attacking flare.
Welcome Roque, and viva le revolution!

P.s. Bollox to all you negative nancy's, this is a great time for the club.

hear here!

Shooter 83 said:
SSN said

De Jong 18m he was 13m.
Bellamy 14m he was 9m.
Bridge 12m he was 9m.
Given 9m he was 6m.

Ingnore what there sources say.

They go for the highest quoted figure.

Said bout southampton before paid between £120,000 to £500,000 to get exclusivity on takover so they saying they paid £500,000 lol

Although Santa Cruz seems a bit over priced, if he stays free from injury then he is definitely the sort of person we need up front especially when we're away from home. At least he'll turn up and I'd put money on him getting our first three away points at Blackburn.

rsc- better than what we have but not good enough to take us where we want to go

he is an average forward.......with a serious doubt to his ability to stay injury free

a stop gap player

this is not a great addition to the squad...its an ok one but if the team is looking to push top 6 then we will need more (a lot more than rsc can provide)......only with a striker in the mould of an eto'o, drogba or torres will we push the top 4-6 in the prem

overall feeling about this is inderwhelmed

hope he proves me wrong

That plank on SSN just had a shit fit re: Santa Cruz. Cut off the guy he was interviewing and went straight to adverts. Could be something coming up....

onerbag said:
212 appearances between Bayern and Blackburn with a return of 54goals.
Not great, but could be a lot worse.
Im not saying im happy with this one, but deffo an improvement on whats currently there.
He was a teenager signed from South America and had to compete against Elber the giant Carsten Jancker, and Papin.

For some reason his many critics just seem to think of him as a Blackburn player, and forget that he has played at the very highest level winning the Champions League.

I accept that he career has been plagued by injuries. But he'll have a medical.

I see the same names who spent most of last season slagging off City, and the manager. How many of these so called blues were there when we had the likes of Derek Parlane and David Cross up front? Now they are not happy because a Champions League winner is going to be our new centre-forward. madness

simon23 said:
rsc- better than what we have but not good enough to take us where we want to go

he is an average forward.......with a serious doubt to his ability to stay injury free

a stop gap player

this is not a great addition to the squad...its an ok one but if the team is looking to push top 6 then we will need more (a lot more than rsc can provide)......only with a striker in the mould of an eto'o, drogba or torres will we push the top 4-6 in the prem

overall feeling about this is inderwhelmed

hope he proves me wrong
clubs dont pay 18m for stop gaps

He's a good player but I think fans have genuine concerns over his fitness. In 11 seasons as a pro he's played 235 league games.

Smiffy said:
Although Santa Cruz seems a bit over priced, if he stays free from injury then he is definitely the sort of person we need up front especially when we're away from home. At least he'll turn up and I'd put money on him getting our first three away points at Blackburn.

I would walk naked to Blackburn just to see RSC nod in his hattrick goal and turn fat sams head even more red!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.