Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

We could have signed much better than RSC in my opinion, especially at the price we paid for him. Not too sure about this one!

sboroMCFC said:
We could have signed much better than RSC in my opinion, especially at the price we paid for him. Not too sure about this one!

You can't say that mate, you're not allowed to doubt a signing :O

i think this is actually a good signing... we finally got some height up front for our great mid fielders to cross the ball to. plus if we get tevez our attacking core is pretty well set on paper.... now all we have to do is work on our defense!

What are you all moaning about, if he doesn't cut it then he will be replaced with better so it doesn't matter

AntonDonJuan said:
What are you all moaning about, if he doesn't cut it then he will be replaced with better so it doesn't matter

I hope you are joking? Signing RSC and Tevz already shows that Bellamy is no longer first choice and Hughes only just bought that piece of shit. Lets not be spending millions on players with any injury doubts about them. I would make exceptions for a truly great player but this guy has proved nothing in my opinion. Poor signing.

AJ719887 said:
i think this is actually a good signing... we finally got some height up front for our great mid fielders to cross the ball to. plus if we get tevez our attacking core is pretty well set on paper.... now all we have to do is work on our defense!

Too true mate think he's a sound signing. And at 27 i think there's alot of shelf life left in him. Think we need more than just him and tevez up front though, another one possibly two if we're going to shake up the top four next year.
Also i think we could do with a second left winger in case Martin Petrov strugles with his fitness. As for defender's i can't understand why we havn't had a look at Jonathon Woodgate I think he would be a decent little signing.

I think we will see a new blossoming of RSC this season.

It's not like he's some greenhorn from abroad. He not only knows the Prem he's scored a hatful of goals in th prem .. plus he's teaming up with a manager that knows him and who he knows ..

BTW have you noticed how many of MH's ex charges are keen to get back under his wing. These aren't rejects looking for a 2nd chance .. these are firts team players who respect him..

Comments that find an echo in Superman's opinion of MH.

I've got a good feeling about this signing.

bondsman said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I hope you are joking? Signing RSC and Tevz already shows that Bellamy is no longer first choice and Hughes only just bought that piece of shit. Lets not be spending millions on players with any injury doubts about them. I would make exceptions for a truly great player but this guy has proved nothing in my opinion. Poor signing.

Bellamy said himself when he first joined that he would not be 1st choice come the summer and would relish fighting for a starting place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.