Roque Santa Cruz

Saw this the other day but with it being Twitter didn't want to post it due to the Twitterphobia on here - last part made me laugh though.

just served Santa Cruz a beer, then listened to how he was happy enough to see out his contract! PLUS he's 80+K a week didn't tip! #MCFC

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/PeterJBradley/status/238365451334348800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/PeterJBradley/statu ... 1334348800</a>

oakiecokie said:
Translated =

If Roque Santa Cruz is not just playing for Betis next season will not be because the Paraguayan has not been doing their part. The striker has totally perplexed managers Manchester City, who do not quite understand why you are willing to lose a real millionaire by playing in Heliopolis.

It happens that the City signed him to hit book of Balckburn Rovers by a welded astronomical: 4.5 million euros per season. Subtracts one year contract and enters Roque Mancini plans. The club intends to sell or at least get him out on loan to save the morterada.

That has run into an impenetrable wall, the will of the player himself, who has said or Betis or in the stands. Those are the only two options right now contemplated.

So much so that at his door team have played Russia, Dubai, China and Mexico, willing to sustain its enormous tab and the answer has been no. In recent weeks has also appeared a candidate of substance in Europe, such as English clubs and even the Werder Bremen, with proposals not as juicy but always higher than the FC. The answer was again no.

In the Manchester City do not give credit. Keep in mind that with Betis still has not closed the number of seasons for which sign (in principle be two plus one) and that he would receive in Heliopolis tab is around 600,000 euros, as noted from Roque close environment.

So, just do a simple calculation to find out how much it will cost to Santa Cruz his loyalty to the cause verdiblanca. Of 1.8 would receive a total of Seville at nine or more in an exotic destination. Total, about 8 million.

The output of the Paraguayan City is something that is poised to decide for better or worse when you go to close the transfer market, because that's when the City must resolve. The player requested a free agent with compensation for the 4.5 kilos you will forgive.

Meanwhile, Roque bético exercised in the distance. In a social network can read messages like "Great Betis! Great home away win against Bilbao! Congratulations to all the Team. "

Moreover, Juanma is close to finding a way out, in Spain or Germany. The end does not have to Mel and want to find a solution as soon as possible.

Cheers oakie, that's cleared it up....

Can you translate now to a language I can understand?

Rammy Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Translated =

If Roque Santa Cruz is not just playing for Betis next season will not be because the Paraguayan has not been doing their part. The striker has totally perplexed managers Manchester City, who do not quite understand why you are willing to lose a real millionaire by playing in Heliopolis.

It happens that the City signed him to hit book of Balckburn Rovers by a welded astronomical: 4.5 million euros per season. Subtracts one year contract and enters Roque Mancini plans. The club intends to sell or at least get him out on loan to save the morterada.

That has run into an impenetrable wall, the will of the player himself, who has said or Betis or in the stands. Those are the only two options right now contemplated.

So much so that at his door team have played Russia, Dubai, China and Mexico, willing to sustain its enormous tab and the answer has been no. In recent weeks has also appeared a candidate of substance in Europe, such as English clubs and even the Werder Bremen, with proposals not as juicy but always higher than the FC. The answer was again no.

In the Manchester City do not give credit. Keep in mind that with Betis still has not closed the number of seasons for which sign (in principle be two plus one) and that he would receive in Heliopolis tab is around 600,000 euros, as noted from Roque close environment.

So, just do a simple calculation to find out how much it will cost to Santa Cruz his loyalty to the cause verdiblanca. Of 1.8 would receive a total of Seville at nine or more in an exotic destination. Total, about 8 million.

The output of the Paraguayan City is something that is poised to decide for better or worse when you go to close the transfer market, because that's when the City must resolve. The player requested a free agent with compensation for the 4.5 kilos you will forgive.

Meanwhile, Roque bético exercised in the distance. In a social network can read messages like "Great Betis! Great home away win against Bilbao! Congratulations to all the Team. "

Moreover, Juanma is close to finding a way out, in Spain or Germany. The end does not have to Mel and want to find a solution as soon as possible.

Basically says he wants to go to Betis or nowhere. Betis won't pay us a fee whereas a miriad of other clubs would (suprisingly) So he's selected the one club who will not give us anything despite his desire to play in the North West apparently. In return he would bung us a few quid. Thanks.

He is willing to forgo his wages with city in the final year if they give him his registration so he can sign for who he wants for free.

Rammy Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Translated =

Que ? Courtesy of Google mate so it could be in Martian for all I know.

Rammyblues said:
He is willing to forgo his wages with city in the final year if they give him his registration so he can sign for who he wants for free.

and get a big signing on fee as a Bosman perhaps?

'Keep head down and keep picking up the wage'

He's nothing short of a sponging wanker,if he truly had anything about him he'd have fooked off long ago.Personally,i'd be embarrassed and ashamed with such a contribution.

Yeah,thanks Rocky.......

Rammyblues said:

I take that.

FantasyIreland said:
'Keep head down and keep picking up the wage'

He's nothing short of a sponging wanker,if he truly had anything about him he'd have fooked off long ago.Personally,i'd be embarrassed and ashamed with such a contribution.

Yeah,thanks Rocky.......

This. He's been clever about it though. He's Danny Mills X 10 but has people thinking he deserves the dosh for not slagging us off. YCMIU....Played us for fools and still is.

When he goes there will be plenty of blues wishing him well and calling him a nice guy. He's an evil genius I tell ya!<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
and get a big signing on fee as a Bosman perhaps?

Define the word big, no takers for him as far as I can see, don't care to be honest just get him off the books.

I don't know mate I'm just guessing. I'll be glad too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.