Ross Barkley

Fantastic new for us I reckon. None of the big boys are going to be in for him now this season and next summer our shackles will be off and we can go all out for whoever we want as our global income skyrockets...

Delboy352 said:
Fantastic new for us I reckon. None of the big boys are going to be in for him now this season and next summer our shackles will be off and we can go all out for whoever we want as our global income skyrockets...

As Hilda would say .......Stanley the worlds our Lobster!

The Doctor said:
Delboy352 said:

As Hilda would say .......Stanley the worlds our Lobster!

It was Arthur Daley wasn't it?

Delboy352 said:
was thinking the same...

People are getting so carried away about Ross Barkley. Not a patch on Rooney at the same age.

Pam said:
People are getting so carried away about Ross Barkley. Not a patch on Rooney at the same age.

id argue barkley is technically better and has more scope to improve.rooneys lifestyle has changed the way he has to play the prem is 100 mile an hour and takes no prisoners you have to be in elite condition just look at luke shaw van gaal is employing wing backs and shaws not up to the fitness required.barkley seems to have his head screwed on and will only improve where rooney has regressed.

Re Rooney's lifestyle... I thought it was overplayed and he wasn't actually as bad as was being made out. This was until I did a bit of reading up that fishwife hooker from big bro that he was nabbed cheating on his wife with. Basically she gave her account of when she first met him, and it was in a nightclub at 2am on a Thursday night, with him having a game on the Saturday! If that isn't the height of unprofessionalism then I don't know what is. No wonder he regularly puts in sub par performances if this is a regular occurrence.

How many times have we seen players sign big contracts to then leave soon after?

This is just to maximise his value to Everton, almost certain he'll be our player next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.