Ross Barkley

pantalon violet again said:
blueparrot said:
as soon as you pay Barkley or Sterling 80-100k a week i assure you, the world class talent you bought will turn into dog shit

young men earning that money are not responsible..regardless of upbringing..money turns you into a c**t.............loads of money turns you into an uber c**t

fucking shit loads of money basically makes you a hero in the clubs, with hangers on..women..drugs, sex..parties more sex..more drugs and a c**t
with the said player out for 4 months with a "hamstring"(rehab) problem

mark my words, you need to pay these kids fuck all till they are 25 i mean 30k a year or summat

I can see what you're saying but 30k or 50k a week will attract the same problems, also the problem only seems to apply to English players,

i said a year

Yes sorry missed that, just shows we assume that sort of money to be a weekly wage. Never going to happen though is it. Why would a young Spanish player accept that when he can can big wage in Spain where they seem to be able to earn big money and be able to handle it.

blueparrot said:
blueparrot said:
I can see what you're saying but 30k or 50k a week will attract the same problems, also the problem only seems to apply to English players,

i said a year

Yes sorry missed that, just shows we assume that sort of money to be a weekly wage. Never going to happen though is it. Why would a young Spanish player accept that when he can can big wage in Spain where they seem to be able to earn big money and be able to handle it.

sad isnt it ?

blueparrot said:
i said a year

sad isnt it ?

It is,but who in the right mind is going to turn it down?

With Everton's form drooping, the chance of them kicking on this year looks to be a real challenge this season, which may well be a deciding factor if he acually wants to win things, no disrespect to Everton...

as soon as you pay Barkley or Sterling 80-100k a week i assure you, the world class talent you bought will turn into dog shit

young men earning that money are not responsible..regardless of upbringing..money turns you into a c**t.............loads of money turns you into an uber c**t

fucking shit loads of money basically makes you a hero in the clubs, with hangers on..women..drugs, sex..parties more sex..more drugs and a c**t
with the said player out for 4 months with a "hamstring"(rehab) problem

mark my words, you need to pay these kids fuck all till they are 25 i mean 30k a year or summat

It's a nice idea in theory but would never work in practice. All that would happen is that you would involve more middle men in the game and the banks would make oodles of cash. And could you imagine what the PFA would say, asking their players to take some of the risk/responsibility rather than putting it on the club to do things like stuff four homegrowns into the starting line up, regardless of whether they're good enough? That would never do.

Manchester_lalala said:
I wouldn't mine barkley but hes a crock, pogba should be the player we go for.

I would have to assume considering they would both be classed as homegrown and we won't have FFP restrictions next year that we'd have sounded out Pogba and he doesn't fancy a return to Manchester. Obviously a no-brainer between the two all things being equal.

Andouble said:
Manchester_lalala said:
I wouldn't mine barkley but hes a crock, pogba should be the player we go for.

I would have to assume considering they would both be classed as homegrown and we won't have FFP restrictions next year that we'd have sounded out Pogba and he doesn't fancy a return to Manchester. Obviously a no-brainer between the two all things being equal.
I thought it had been agreed that Pogba wouldn't qualify as HG?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.