Ross Barkley

uwe rosler 28 said:
If we can't get pogba then barkley will do.
Imo we need both.

Lampard goes, Yaya goes? and that leaves us with two CMs. Pogba and Barkley replace both but also lower the age of our team.

An upgrade on Clichy and Reus and that's summer done.

NipHolmes said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Imo we need both.

Lampard goes, Yaya goes? and that leaves us with two CMs. Pogba and Barkley replace both but also lower the age of our team.

Only one of Pogba or Barkley and Reus IMO.

We signed Fernando and already have Fernadhino for CM.

NipHolmes said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Imo we need both.

Really can't see you getting Barkley, Pogba & Reus.

I think United will try and compete for Barkley & Reus.

Latics Fan SJK said:
NipHolmes said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Imo we need both.

Really can't see you getting Barkley, Pogba & Reus.

I think United will try and compete for Barkley & Reus.

The landscape has changed. The only way United take a player off us is if we decide we don't want him whether that be for footballing or financial reasons. If everything else is equal, players these days would prefer to move to City to United.

I don't think we'll get all three because I think Pogba will cost too much, but Reus and Barkley are IMO more likely to join City than anyone else in the PL.

What about Cresswell at West Ham? He's looked tidy granted I've not seen that much of him.

Coljj said:
What about Cresswell at West Ham? He's looked tidy granted I've not seen that much of him.

So we just went from Barkley and Pogba to Creswell?

Coljj said:

I've been saying this to friends since the start of the season. He does look like a tidy player and wouldn't cost a fortune. Playing with better players here, would certainly improve him more.

I also like the look of Cresswell, we saw the furore around Luke Shaw after a decent season and he went for 30 mill laughable I know. There are some very good players that would develop even more with our better players and I think we should be looking at them, home grown with PL experience and still young. Clyde at Palace is another who springs to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.