Ross Barkley

Would be my number 1 h/g replacement for Jimmy (along with Sterling). Very happy with the developments. Even happier knowing that the lad knows he has to fight for his place and there'll be others coming in too in that position!

Still think one of the Ferns will end up leaving.

Re: ORe: Ross Barkley

tolmie's hairdoo said:
This has taken a significant step forward in the last 24 hours.

The wheels are in motion and it would seem the replacement for Milner.

He's a top talent and aims to prove it.

Give the lad a chance if the money men make it work.

This time last year I would have been excited to be going for Barkley similar a few years ago Wilshire but not that impressed but this is only my opinion.

Feel we need better if we want to be challenging for Europe top spot and Scouse Bill will squeeze every penny out of us.

Get the feeling Yaya is staying

Tolm hinting at a French import?

Obviously Pogba.....however,i wouldn't mind that being Schneiderlin for Fernando - a certain upgrade.

FantasyIreland said:
Tolm hinting at a French import?

Obviously Pogba.....however,i wouldn't mind that being Schneiderlin for Fernando - a certain upgrade.

Either will improve our team Pogba obviously close to being World Class and Schneiderlin is very underrated

Kun Aguero said:
Is it just me that likes a peanut butter, jelly and salad sarnie? the only time I enjoy a salad, don't even have it on a kebab.

Why do the Americans insists on calling it jelly?

Everyone knows it should be a conserve with their Melba.

And if any of the convicts are reading this, stick your Vegemite back where it was clearly sourced from in the first place.

Wrong, just plain wrong.

Try some cheddar with your peanut butter and jelly, you will get a pleasant surprise.

Not a fan at all, I still don't get how any of the amounts being attributed to his value are in any way representative of how he plays. Not a position that needs strengthening, not a great player, injury prone and hideously overpriced. I really don't know why we're anywhere near this. If we spend big money on him instead of on central midfielders or wingers, then I'd be very dissapointed.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Code:
FantasyIreland said:
Haha,fair enough......oh,and i love peanut butter,crunchy of course!

Yep, breakfast of champions. Kurt Vonnegut

Partial to the odd continental brekkie, too.

Croissant, even a churros;) -French

I don't really do carbs though, the absolute devil...Moanhino

We're after Kurt Zouma to piss Jose off....I'm good at this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.