Ross Barkley

James McCarthey always looks ten times the player Barkley is, he just isn't english or a big strong lad. He consistently does an awful lot more to a significantly higher standard

BigOscar said:
James McCarthey always looks ten times the player Barkley is, he just isn't english or a big strong lad. He consistently does an awful lot more to a significantly higher standard

That seems to be our transfer policy nowadays.

☑ Big
☑ Strong
☑ Athletic
☑ Technically limited
☑ Overpriced

Astonishing we're running by men who oversaw the great Barcelona team when you look at some of our signings/targets.

LoveCity said:
BigOscar said:

☑ Big
☑ Strong
☑ Athletic
☑ Technically limited
☑ Overpriced

Astonishing we're running by men who oversaw the great Barcelona team when you look at some of our signings/targets.

its even more surprising considering they want pep as manager...see ya' fernando

BigOscar said:

I agree,he's far more consistent with a fantastic engine and a superb attitude.His more defensive approach would also suit our needs that much more.
He's only 24 himself but like you say he aint English.....

bluechampion7891 said:
LoveCity said:
BigOscar said:

☑ Big
☑ Strong
☑ Athletic
☑ Technically limited
☑ Overpriced

its even more surprising considering they want pep as manager...see ya' fernando
I don't think Pep would object to Fernando at all, he's probably the best in our team for consistently passing the ball to our own players. I'd be surprised if he's not near the top of our passing accuracy charts. Pep strikes me as a man who doesn't mind a holding midfielder who only passes it sideways, as long as it's to one of our own players. Milner would be fucked though, so would Barkley if he joined us, as his passing is frequently terrible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.