Ross Barkley

IWasHere said:
No way he's had a better season than coutinho. I even have bin dipper mates at work that think sterling's not as good as people think he is. Sterling is basically a Navas that scores goals.

Barkley alongside silva yaya aguero will shine.

That's what we need!

A 7/10 showing.

A couple of good runs,a couple of misplaced passes and some poor decision making.

He definitely has ability,its very raw and its very inconsistent but good coaching could develop him into a very good player.A realistic fee would be 15m with huge progression based add ons.

I still wouldn't touch him ahead of other far better options.

FantasyIreland said:
A 7/10 showing.

A couple of good runs,a couple of misplaced passes and some poor decision making.

He definitely has ability,its very raw and its very inconsistent but good coaching could develop him into a very good player.A realistic fee would be 15m with huge progression based add ons.

this is where I think he will make it or break it and the difference between being an average physical player v a very good player

today he had a chance to put Rooney through I think yet kept on running

FantasyIreland said:
A 7/10 showing.

15 million? Bony was 28 million and Fernandinho was 30 million. Barkley will be a miles better player than both of them. He'll end up going for about £35 million IMO.

No football brain, he's not anywhere near a £30 million + player, £15 million at most, If there's space he can run into it, that's all.

ManCityX said:
FantasyIreland said:
A 7/10 showing.

15 million? Bony was 28 million and Fernandinho was 30 million. Barkley will be a miles better player than both of them. He'll end up going for about £35 million IMO.

And both those players were proven at the highest level,both able to make a consistent and instant first 11 impact - Barkley isn't close to that level.

Bony was 25m by the way.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
IWasHere said:
No way he's had a better season than coutinho. I even have bin dipper mates at work that think sterling's not as good as people think he is. Sterling is basically a Navas that scores goals.

That's what we need!

By that I mean he scores here and there against shit teams.

IWasHere said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
IWasHere said:

That's what we need!

If he can get a goal here and there against teams like Burnley, Hull and Stoke next season while still creating chances, it could help us gain points that we're losing out on right now.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
IWasHere said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
That's what we need!

If he can get a goal here and there against teams like Burnley, Hull and Stoke next season while still creating chances, it could help us gain points that we're losing out on right now.

he was the best player at the swamp (despite missing chances) and he also caused Chelsea loads of problems in the first semi final leg of the league cup

If he can find end product to what he currently has he will be some midfielder.

It could be argued that he may be one of those players that needs top quality around him for him to improve and develop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.