Ross Barkley

He's not going to find an end product untill he learns to dribble without having his eyes glued to his feet. You can't make a pass if you never even see it

BigOscar said:
He's not going to find an end product untill he learns to dribble without having his eyes glued to his feet. You can't make a pass if you never even see it

With enough training it's possible! You just gotta do specific exercises to train your peripheral vision.

Barkley is at an age where his vision isn't going to improve all that much.

BigOscar said:

ross-barkley-goal-newcastle-vs-everton.gif

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
IWasHere said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
That's what we need!

By that I mean he scores here and there against shit teams.

If he can get a goal here and there against teams like Burnley, Hull and Stoke next season while still creating chances, it could help us gain points that we're losing out on right now.

Tactics is what has lost us points this season, not individual brilliance.

I thought he showed more glimpses of his potential in the two recent England games than I have all season in the Premier League, which make you think te pressure to become this new Ballack Martinez talked about has got to him this season and going away with England has maybe taken away a little bit of the strain.

If I was him I would try and finish the season as best as I could, go to the Euros with the u21's, stay at Everton next season and really try and get cracking on developing next season and give myself a goal of say 10 goals and 10 assists.

The dreaded second season should wear off.

ManCityX said:
FantasyIreland said:
A 7/10 showing.

A couple of good runs,a couple of misplaced passes and some poor decision making.

He definitely has ability,its very raw and its very inconsistent but good coaching could develop him into a very good player.A realistic fee would be 15m with huge progression based add ons.

I still wouldn't touch him ahead of other far better options.

15 million? Bony was 28 million and Fernandinho was 30 million. Barkley will be a miles better player than both of them. He'll end up going for about £35 million IMO.

No where near worth £35m at this stage in his career.

England manager Roy Hodgson has hailed Ross Barkley as an "outstanding talent" after the Everton midfielder's impressive cameo against Italy.

The 21-year-old replaced Theo Walcott after 55 minutes in Turin and shone as the Three Lions stretched their unbeaten run to nine matches with a 1-1 draw.

And Hodgson was full of praise for Barkley as well as goalscorer Andros Townsend after their excellent showings off the bench.

"He [Barkley] was fantastic. Both he and Townsend turned the game," he told ITV Sport.

"I thought Barkley in particular was really, really good. Very brave, very courageous. He's prepared to get on the ball all the time, to take people on. He really is an outstanding young talent.

From Goal.

mosssideblue said:
ManCityX said:
FantasyIreland said:
A 7/10 showing.

A couple of good runs,a couple of misplaced passes and some poor decision making.

He definitely has ability,its very raw and its very inconsistent but good coaching could develop him into a very good player.A realistic fee would be 15m with huge progression based add ons.

I still wouldn't touch him ahead of other far better options.

15 million? Bony was 28 million and Fernandinho was 30 million. Barkley will be a miles better player than both of them. He'll end up going for about £35 million IMO.

No where near worth £35m at this stage in his career.

You just don't understand the market.

£12 million gets you a Fernando. A young English attacking midfielder with his best year ahead of him is worth more than a Bony, Fernandinho, Jovetic or whatever.

£35 million isn't even that much these days when the best players are going for over £50 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.