Ross Barkley

You like your FM, don't you OP?

I do.

Is that so bad then? I know you should take the stats with a grain of salt afcourse, but i was looking for a profile with certain parameters that i think would be fitting for the team, still have to compare that to videos of the player himself or even better watch his matches, but none of us here are scouts so there are only so much players that we can follow in detail.

I do believe that a game like FM can give people a lot of valuable insight in the game of football, even if it surely has it's flaws.

I do.

Is that so bad then? I know you should take the stats with a grain of salt afcourse, but i was looking for a profile with certain parameters that i think would be fitting for the team, still have to compare that to videos of the player himself or even better watch his matches, but none of us here are scouts so there are only so much players that we can follow in detail.

I do believe that a game like FM can give people a lot of valuable insight in the game of football, even if it surely has it's flaws.

theres a player we should be looking at ,in fact he already plays for city, who looks remarkably like me think he's called "peace frog", his finishing is 99 ,his pace is 99 his goalkeeping is 99 not bad for a 48 year old. :)

that's the problem with people today they see all these players in games and think they know the player, just because it works on the game doesn't mean it will work out in real life ,real life doesn't work like that

that's the problem with people today they see all these players in games and think they know the player, just because it works on the game doesn't mean it will work out in real life ,real life doesn't work like that

The real problem with people today is that they take their arguments to unnuanced extremes, just because i do check Fm doen't mean that i don't agree with you that it's limited as a reference, as if i had watched that profile and thought that he was exactly like that, yeah right.

I gave you that nuance and yet you just had to make youre post because obviously a guy who checks fm thinks players are the exact equivelant even if they had just expressed in a previous post that they don't look at it that way. And youre 99 peace frog player is pretty weak banter you know full well that it's just a stupid new feature that has no relevance to the actual player database. Also stats only go up to 20, you even fail at FM.

I posted here to discuss the player, if you want to ellaborate further on what his strenghts or weaknesses might be go ahead, but don't shoot discussion down simply because you make a cheap ad hominem impression.

Can play multiple positions

I'm yet to see this to be honest. He's played very well over the last few years when he's been pushed up behind Lukaku or slightly further back in front of Barry and McCarthy but when Martinez tried playing him out wide and as part of a midfield two last year he had a poor season for the most part. Good young player who is now starting to justify some of the early hype but I don't see the point in signing him when we already have De Bruyne.

The real problem with people today is that they take their arguments to unnuanced extremes, just because i do check Fm doen't mean that i don't agree with you that it's limited as a reference, as if i had watched that profile and thought that he was exactly like that, yeah right.

I gave you that nuance and yet you just had to make youre post because obviously a guy who checks fm thinks players are the exact equivelant even if they had just expressed in a previous post that they don't look at it that way. And youre 99 peace frog player is pretty weak banter you know full well that it's just a stupid new feature that has no relevance to the actual player database. Also stats only go up to 20, you even fail at FM.

I posted here to discuss the player, if you want to ellaborate further on what his strenghts or weaknesses might be go ahead, but don't shoot discussion down simply because you make a cheap ad hominem impression.

Put your dummy back in you wetwipe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.