Ross Barkley

alanblue said:
And wheres the money coming from

Maybe the money was found down the back of the same sofa PSG used to chuck £50 mil at Chelsea for the Great David luis.

Blue Haze said:
alanblue said:
And wheres the money coming from

The Mirror printed some fantasy about us raising 20m from the sale of Micah and Rodwell.

Txiki is a genius if he can get that for two crocks.

He might have to play our trump card, Scott Sinclair ;-)

Suppose, we don't sell Nasty and Jimmy to raise the fund (Richards, Rodwell, Sinclair & Garcia left as pre planned). Then, We just break the bank and sign Barkley. Obviously it will cross our £49m limit. If we don't register Barkley for the UCL this season or next season, will it be a FFP problem......? A question to our FFP experts. Tbh, i don't understand much about FFP. Surely EPL ain't UEFA's property and we ain't breaking any EPL regulations. So, how can they govern this matter?

mashiur09 said:
Suppose, we don't sell Nasty and Jimmy to raise the fund (Richards, Rodwell, Sinclair & Garcia left as pre planned). Then, We just break the bank and sign Barkley. Obviously it will cross our £49m limit. If we don't register Barkley for the UCL this season or next season, will it be a FFP problem......? A question to our FFP experts. Tbh, i don't understand much about FFP. Surely EPL ain't UEFA's property and we ain't breaking any EPL regulations. So, how can they govern this matter?

good question.

de niro said:
mashiur09 said:

good question.
It is
And as far as i'm aware we can spend what the hell we like on players to just play in the prem and domestic cup matches,or then i again could be wrong.......

The spend is a NET SPEND for the full season. If we have a problem, like Milner not wanting to sign a new contract, we can sell players in January. Micah might be one of those, too.

There is more than one way to skin a cat, and Barkley is one of the few English players that look worth pushing the boat out a bit to obtain. That said, with Mangala @ €40, we have pretty much spent our €60 net already, with Willy and Fernando, minus Barry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.