Ross Barkley

RandomJ said:
Really hope Tolm's excited little riddle in the other thread means City have started work on bringing him here. Would really make this a brilliant transfer window if we get him. Don't get me wrong Fernando and a CB is good and what we needed but Barkley is just an exciting player to watch.

with FFP , i have no idea how will it work out ...

either way..will be interesting

RandomJ said:
Really hope Tolm's excited little riddle in the other thread means City have started work on bringing him here. Would really make this a brilliant transfer window if we get him. Don't get me wrong Fernando and a CB is good and what we needed but Barkley is just an exciting player to watch.

I've missed Tolms post,what was the riddle please RJ?

FantasyIreland said:
RandomJ said:

Page 142 on the so it begins thread.

razman said:
RandomJ said:

with FFP , i have no idea how will it work out ...

either way..will be interesting

The only way is by selling one or two players who probably want first team football anyway, Milner, Garcia and Negredo are candidates.

I would doubt we would be looking to sign him unless we had some kind of thought out plan.

RandomJ said:
FantasyIreland said:
RandomJ said:

Page 142 on the so it begins thread.

Ta mate.

In my opinion he is kind of vital for us, Milner is considering leaving and with Richards and Rodwell's injury problems they are a waste of a squad spots and resources. We need to make a move for afew young home grown lads with the potential to improve our squad and to be honest there really isn't that many. Barkley would be a decent squad player at the minute and should improve to be a key player for us. We need to bring this type of players in now before they move to a rival.

Barkley has a lot of potential and there are problems with Yaya, but if Barkely became the player Yaya is then he would have done well. At the moment he is not close t Yaya's level and would fail terribly if he was brought in as a direct replacement. He is just is not ready yet and would be better suited to spending two more seasons at Everton at least. If Yaya left Vidal, Kroos, Fabregas etc would be much better replacements.

supercrystal7 said:
Barkley has a lot of potential and there are problems with Yaya, but if Barkely became the player Yaya is then he would have done well. At the moment he is not close t Yaya's level and would fail terribly if he was brought in as a direct replacement. He is just is not ready yet and would be better suited to spending two more seasons at Everton at least. If Yaya left Vidal, Kroos, Fabregas etc would be much better replacements.

Those 2 have already moved or about to move

bluechampion7891 said:
supercrystal7 said:

I know, but they are just a couple of options. Pogba is a lot further ahead in his development than Barley having proper world cup and CL experience and is another option. If Gundogan recovers he is another option, but when someone is as good as Yaya it is not easy to replace him.

supercrystal7 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
supercrystal7 said:

I know, but they are just a couple of options. Pogba is a lot further ahead in his development than Barley having proper world cup and CL experience and is another option. If Gundogan recovers he is another option, but when someone is as good as Yaya it is not easy to replace him.

that is true and at a similar price I'd probably have Pogba too at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.