Ross Barkley

Not going to happened and we all know it

a) Highly unlikely we'll be able to complete £10m sales, let alone £30m plus

b) Even if we did sell, EFC might not sell, and it doesn't look like Barkley is ready to force a move just yet

Marvin said:

b) Even if we did sell, EFC might not sell, and it doesn't look like Barkley is ready to force a move just yet

He's refused to sign a contract extension about 3 times already. He is deffo looking for a move. We don't know what the club has up it's sleeve to try and secure the signing we could be offering them Milner plus other players plus cash we just don\t know. So I wouldn't say for definite it won't happen.

RandomJ said:
Marvin said:

He's refused to sign a contract extension about 3 times already. He is deffo looking for a move. We don't know what the club has up it's sleeve to try and secure the signing we could be offering them Milner plus other players plus cash we just don\t know. So I wouldn't say for definite it won't happen.
Well I'd be shocked. Maybe in 12 months......assuming we're still top of the pile

EFC will go down the pan without Barkley. Much fuss made about the improvement under Martinez as compared to Moyes, but that's all down to Barkley. He'll sit tight and EFC wont want to sell at this stage. They'll be hoping to make the next step up

Marvin said:

18 months left from what I can gather and refusing to sign, Everton can't offer anything like what we could in wages, look at the delay in signing Barry up, Milner on the table and even Negrado from what I've heard. But truth is our negs are long and complicated and anyone of the money men could step in at any point and snap him up. Will it happen who knows.

Marvin said:
RandomJ said:
Marvin said:

Well I'd be shocked. Maybe in 12 months......assuming we're still top of the pile

EFC will go down the pan without Barkley. Much fuss made about the improvement under Martinez as compared to Moyes, but that's all down to Barkley. He'll sit tight and EFC wont want to sell at this stage. They'll be hoping to make the next step up

You mean the club that had to borrow from the next years TV money to pay the wages? They'll snap the hands off the first serious offer they get.

I can see him signing a new contract soon to preserve a big fee for Everton but, with all due respect to Everton, it's fair to assume he will move on at some point in the near future.

Don't imagine it will be this summer though. He's shown he's got all the potential in the world and I think another season of regular football would be best for him as he is still very young and in no real rush.

Marvin said:
RandomJ said:
Marvin said:

Don`t forget the loan signings Martinez made with regards to the improvement.

RandomJ said:
Marvin said:

So its marvin who is itk!

supercrystal7 said:
Barkley has a lot of potential and there are problems with Yaya, but if Barkely became the player Yaya is then he would have done well. At the moment he is not close t Yaya's level and would fail terribly if he was brought in as a direct replacement. He is just is not ready yet and would be better suited to spending two more seasons at Everton at least. If Yaya left Vidal, KROOS, FABREGAS etc would be much better replacements.

Would have been. And Vidal may not be far behind them.

We have Yaya at the minute and he IMO is better then Kroos, Vidal, Pogba and Cesc. We cant move for anyone until/if Yaya leaves. Cesc would have been my choice but he moved to Chelsea were he wont be allow to cross the half way line by the most boring manager on the planet. If we missed out on all those players before Yaya leave I would bring in Pjanic there will always be a world class alternative. Barkley learning from Yaya would be ideal though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.