Ross Barkley

£46m bid + player just rejected.

Who would have thought it. Making shit up is jolly good fun.

johnmc said:
deano ou812 said:
johnmc said:
Twitter rumour. Aka guess work.
So otherwise its a load of bollocks.....

Correct

checked twitter ...its from fraud ITK indykalia

" According to our sources, Everton have rejected 32 million bid for Ross Barkley. We understand the bid has come from Manchester City. We believe the offered also included 32 million & player. The information is unconfirmed at this moment. We will have further updates in due course. "

BlueTaylor91 said:
32m + Player just rejected

Why have you posted that like its a fact?

If youre going to post second hand twitter shite than at least have the decency to say so.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I suppose we can spend what we want on Barkley as long as he's not registered for the Chumps League. As far as I've been told FFP only relates to European Competition and not the other 3 competitions that we enter in England. Is this correct?

"Welcome to City, Ross, it's great to have you. Your locker is over here, the kitmen have laid out all of your practice gear here, the toilets are over thatta way, tea is served starting at 4:00, and oh, you're not going to be in our Champion's League squad. Cheers!"

green pennies said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I suppose we can spend what we want on Barkley as long as he's not registered for the Chumps League. As far as I've been told FFP only relates to European Competition and not the other 3 competitions that we enter in England. Is this correct?

"Welcome to City, Ross, it's great to have you. Your locker is over here, the kitmen have laid out all of your practice gear here, the toilets are over thatta way, tea is served starting at 4:00, and oh, you're not going to be in our Champion's League squad. Cheers!"

In that case ,he can't say he wasn't informed !

Christ, if anyone posts anything from a twitter ITK/Agent they should be banned at the very least.

johnmc said:
If that's true about the champions league squad what's the earliest he could play? The second phase? Next season?

When we buy UEFA, I imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.