Roughest grounds you've been too and biggest scraps!

Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Stoke im sure it was 1999, the britannia was fairly new, mid week game.

A ballsup fro mthe start, was a last minute thing, my mate rang and said ive got a spare for stoke do you want to come, his dad drive us down, dropped us about a mile away from the ground

As we walked up to the ground, every cab we asked to take us home told us to politely get stuffed

It was pretty moody in the ground, lots of stoke fans basically seemed to spend the whole game throwing things / gesturing at the city fans, and i mean ALL GAME

Wiekens scored late on, i think, which promted a large section of the yobbos from stoke to leave the ground, only for them then to appear to the right, where the road slants down, there is a gap between the stands, and they were making cut throat gestures etc.

Full time whistle goes, no way of getting home, we make our way outside

NExt thing, the stoke fans stormed the city fans, as there was only temporary fencing seperating us (like you find surrounding a building site), police dogs off leads, horses on the motorway etc

We got ushered onto a double decker bus, and the stokies were trying to tip it over...nice

It took us to the station, we got there before anyone else, more blues started to come through, and i remeber a lad appearing on the oposite side, looked well up for a scrap, acting dead cocky - more stokies then turn up, verbals exchanged across the track

This lad then unzips his coat, to reveal a city shirt! it goes right off, stokies running under the track to get to our side, it was mental

Fucking hell, sounds like a pretty eventful mid week evening out that mate!! - Did you get home in once piece or did you take a bit of a kicking?

-- Mon May 20, 2013 10:42 am --

billfromthehill said:
Villa ,can't say why ,they are the worst ***** you can come across.

I've been to villa the last two seasons and never had any trouble, or seen any trouble...

Agreed, Villa must have calmed down a bit, I walked out of the City end this season at their place and ended up in the middle of hundreds of em with city shirt on, nobody said a word or did anything remotely violent... Good job too as I was with her indoors and she would have battered em all ;-))

As Danny Dyer would say - Is she a bit tasty or pretty "handy"

Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:
Fucking hell, sounds like a pretty eventful mid week evening out that mate!! - Did you get home in once piece or did you take a bit of a kicking?

-- Mon May 20, 2013 10:42 am --

I've been to villa the last two seasons and never had any trouble, or seen any trouble...

Agreed, Villa must have calmed down a bit, I walked out of the City end this season at their place and ended up in the middle of hundreds of em with city shirt on, nobody said a word or did anything remotely violent... Good job too as I was with her indoors and she would have battered em all ;-))

Ha ha, yep, would have been like the retreat from Stalingrad

Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:

Fair play! - Sounds like she's got some real balls... Always know your alright on a night out then as the bird always has your back :P

Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:

Fair play! - Sounds like she's got some real balls... Always know your alright on a night out then as the bird always has your back :P

Yep, 9 stone wet through but a dirty look that would bring a rhino down and a punch like tennants super to a teetotal.. ;-)

Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:

Yep, 9 stone wet through but a dirty look that would bring a rhino down and a punch like tennants super to a teetotal.. ;-)

She sounds like a keeper mate!! - I bet you do what your told around the house don't ya!

Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:

She sounds like a keeper mate!! - I bet you do what your told around the house don't ya!

Fuck yeh!! I know my place mate...I told her to fuck off over the phone once, not so brave these days after a couple of Tenants Super whacks and the rhino stopping stares... An easy life is much better... Woe betide anyone who slags Joe Hart off.... pain and suffering doesnt even begin to descibe it.. ;-)

Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:

Fuck yeh!! I know my place mate...I told her to fuck off over the phone once, not so brave these days after a couple of Tenants Super whacks and the rhino stopping stares... An easy life is much better... Woe betide anyone who slags Joe Hart off.... pain and suffering doesnt even begin to descibe it.. ;-)

She another one of these birds who'd do anything for the bastard? - Well maybe she could have a word with him about his distribution :P Or am i on thin ice there as that would deemed an insult?

Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:

She another one of these birds who'd do anything for the bastard? - Well maybe she could have a word with him about his distribution :P Or am i on thin ice there as that would deemed an insult?

Yep alas she is, I slagged him off away at Southampton for exactly that and was close to a kicking, instant backtracking and pleading for my life was the only thing that saved me..! I will put a good word in for ya if she clocks this but apart from that your on your own im afraid...!!!

Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:

Yep alas she is, I slagged him off away at Southampton for exactly that and was close to a kicking, instant backtracking and pleading for my life was the only thing that saved me..! I will put a good word in for ya if she clocks this but apart from that your on your own im afraid...!!!

Appreciated pal! - I was also at that game.. what a shower of shite it was too, and you weren't alone in slagging joe off for playing absolute shite, me and about 4 other lads around me were too! - Sounds like we were lucky and avoided your misses then..

On the very dangerous subject of Joe, i think this year he's been lazy and looks like he know's he's first pick and he needs to be pushed harder! - We need to sign another good quality keeper to keep joe on his toes

Churchill123 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Churchill123 said:

Appreciated pal! - I was also at that game.. what a shower of shite it was too, and you weren't alone in slagging joe off for playing absolute shite, me and about 4 other lads around me were too! - Sounds like we were lucky and avoided your misses then..

On the very dangerous subject of Joe, i think this year he's been lazy and looks like he know's he's first pick and he needs to be pushed harder! - We need to sign another good quality keeper to keep joe on his toes

At the risk of death I have to agree, I love Joe to bits and wouldn't swop him but I do feel he has been poor at times this season and that game was a perfect example.. I was spitting fire I was that mad at getting turned over by them, it was the beginning of the end of the league defence. Anyway onwards and upwards, Im sure Joe will be back on top form next season and can see us winning the league, gonna do a couple of CL away games this time so cant wait for the draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.