Roughest grounds you've been too and biggest scraps!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Manchester33, 20 May 2013.

1. Churchill123

Churchill123

As Danny Dyer would say - Is she a bit tasty or pretty "handy"

2. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

Ha ha, yep, would have been like the retreat from Stalingrad

3. Churchill123

Churchill123

Fair play! - Sounds like she's got some real balls... Always know your alright on a night out then as the bird always has your back :P

4. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

Yep, 9 stone wet through but a dirty look that would bring a rhino down and a punch like tennants super to a teetotal.. ;-)

5. Churchill123

Churchill123

She sounds like a keeper mate!! - I bet you do what your told around the house don't ya!

6. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

Fuck yeh!! I know my place mate...I told her to fuck off over the phone once, not so brave these days after a couple of Tenants Super whacks and the rhino stopping stares... An easy life is much better... Woe betide anyone who slags Joe Hart off.... pain and suffering doesnt even begin to descibe it.. ;-)

7. Churchill123

Churchill123

She another one of these birds who'd do anything for the bastard? - Well maybe she could have a word with him about his distribution :P Or am i on thin ice there as that would deemed an insult?

8. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

Yep alas she is, I slagged him off away at Southampton for exactly that and was close to a kicking, instant backtracking and pleading for my life was the only thing that saved me..! I will put a good word in for ya if she clocks this but apart from that your on your own im afraid...!!!

9. Churchill123

Churchill123

Appreciated pal! - I was also at that game.. what a shower of shite it was too, and you weren't alone in slagging joe off for playing absolute shite, me and about 4 other lads around me were too! - Sounds like we were lucky and avoided your misses then..

On the very dangerous subject of Joe, i think this year he's been lazy and looks like he know's he's first pick and he needs to be pushed harder! - We need to sign another good quality keeper to keep joe on his toes

10. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

At the risk of death I have to agree, I love Joe to bits and wouldn't swop him but I do feel he has been poor at times this season and that game was a perfect example.. I was spitting fire I was that mad at getting turned over by them, it was the beginning of the end of the league defence. Anyway onwards and upwards, Im sure Joe will be back on top form next season and can see us winning the league, gonna do a couple of CL away games this time so cant wait for the draw