Roughest / Most unwelcoming cities in the UK

Shirley (Southampton), lived there for five years hated it!!!
Southampton the only place in England where the locals at "perfectly balanced people".... They have chips on both shoulders!!
Next IOW, nice to visit, not to live, where the locals make up your business for you! Very small minded people who dispise main land people coming to live because the jobs over there is theirs and nobody else's

Shirley (Southampton), lived there for five years hated it!!!
Southampton the only place in England where the locals at "perfectly balanced people".... They have chips on both shoulders!!
Next IOW, nice to visit, not to live, where the locals make up your business for you! Very small minded people who dispise main land people coming to live because the jobs over there is theirs and nobody else's
I quite like Southampton. I used to stay on the Polygon, just up the road from the Uni campus. Also only a 5 min walk across a park to the city centre. I used to work for a company based there who had an office right on the quayside for IOW ferry.

Worked in the IOW 3 times, a bit league of gentleman in parts, but one of the strangest places I've been to was Hayling Island. Quite a few blokes there meminded me of Gareth(the office) and cod.

The place in the UK I've been to that most closely matched the description of shithole was Wrexham. And that was after they spruced it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.