Roughest Place In Manchester?

Stevies Bald Head!

Either from experiance or just opinion where do you think is the roughest place in and around manchester?

Where would you not want to live or simply walk about in the middle of the night...

Moss Side, Salford, Collyhurst?

Moss side for me, just due to its extremely high gun crime and gang related violence.

No where in Manchester is rough for me.

wigger0ts.jpg

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Either from experiance or just opinion where do you think is the roughest place in and around manchester?

Where would you not want to live or simply walk about in the middle of the night...

Moss side for me, just due to its extremely high gun crime and gang related violence.

I've got to say I think the Moss gets a lot of hype on its past reputation. If Felix can survive in Moss Side, then anyone has hope.

Depends what you mean by `rough` ?

Moss Side does a get a bad rep for the obvious reasons but I found it had a hell of a lot of decent, honest and hardworking folk around there compared to most tbh.

Stevies Bald Head! said:

It's a tough question cos there is a lot of rough places in Manchester. There is places where you look at someone wrong and you filled in.

Gun crime has spread to places like Longsight. I went to school in Gorton which has it's areas.

Answer to your question not sure, but I would walk any where at night in Manchester.

Thanks to succesful regeneration there is no where rough in Manchester anymore.

In Salford I would say the Ordsall estate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.