Rovers tickets available on Saturday

texas pete said:
At the end of day what is everyone moaning about !!

We should be happy we have the full end and not the 3000 as which was thought. At the end of the day 3000 was all we deserve after last years woeful showing (and not just at Ewood)

I was there last year and will be there this. Oh, people want to start going now don't they !

...but it's the credit crunch......what a load of shit. We will sell out easily.

Fair play to BRFC.

Attendences don't win matches

Shooter 83 said:
Kennedy_probably_has said:
Not £35,000 then?

Cheapest is about £25 and you pay around £50 for Man yoo Chelski Arsenal, so £35 is not that bad.

You miss my point. The lad previous said 35k. I then said thats a bit much (meaning £35,000), it was a little joke. £35 I can deal with!

johnmc said:
texas pete said:
At the end of day what is everyone moaning about !!

We should be happy we have the full end and not the 3000 as which was thought. At the end of the day 3000 was all we deserve after last years woeful showing (and not just at Ewood)

I was there last year and will be there this. Oh, people want to start going now don't they !

...but it's the credit crunch......what a load of shit. We will sell out easily.

Fair play to BRFC.

Attendences don't win matches

The point you have missed.

Blackburn well entitled to charge £35, if we want to be a grade A game or whatever then so be it. Do you really think whether a ticket costs £25 or £35 matters to Liverpool, Rags, Chelsea or Arsenal ?

Sick of hearing the Bolton sob story. If you don't want to go then fair enough but don't make up stories about not wanting to go because they have increased the ticket price by £4 from the season before.

I agree with most people, I think it is fair enough what Blackburn are doing. They have 4 'A' category games just like we do where they charge around 35-36 quid. Do you think their board members say "Well we charged £25 last season so we can't charge £35 this year".. I think not.

its only fair if rovers fans are paying the same prices.

the opposite end is identical, so surely they should be paying 35 quid on the day but i bet they wont be.

it is good that city have 7000 tickets, but to take the opportunity to fleece us is not cricket.

it will be interesting to note what blackburn fans will be paying on the day, they have not released prices, but if city fans are paying way above anyone else in the ground they should be reported to trading standards.

hello said:
Alot of credit has to go the blackburn here, their 15 game season ticket in the Darwin end is £199 which is cheap as chip's in the premier league, and has to be to get them in, but by giving the whole stand to the away fans and charging top dollar for the top games means the club is effectively selling the season ticket at £339 the same as anywhere else in the Ground.

So whilst its a bit sad that they have to resort to this to get fans to the ground,its actually a good way of increasing attendances without loss of revenue, and lets face it we might moan about it but I bet we fill the stand just like Liverpool/Everton & the rags will.

My fookin arse!...It means us visiting fans are subsidising theirs, fookin disgrace..Hope the cnuts are down by xmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.