Royal Rumble Tonight

Would love to see the hitman appear. The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Is this on 1 of the Sky stations tonight? Might have a look if it is. Used to love the WWF back in the day when there was only the 4 big events with Royal Rumble , Summerslam , Survivor Series and Wrestlemania. Is the Undertaker still in it they normally have him in it winning I remember watching a cell match with the Undertaker and Mick Foley and some of the shit they done was just crazy late 90s I think I couldnt understand how the fuck Foley got up with some of the falls he took off the cage just madness.

Road Dogg is going to be in it! Attitude Era FTW!<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:09 pm --<br /><br />
2Forward said:
Damocles said:
M22 Blue said:
Wonder if the Giant Gonzales is still with us. He was a big frigger.

Died last year.

2Forward said:
Wouldn't mind seeing Ric Flair or Ricky Steamboat again.

Flair works for TNA still so no chance there. Steamboat is a road agent for WWE so I imagine that he'd be in the Rumble if they're throwing old guys in there.

Ricky Steamboats good enough for me then! Fingers crossed. Who do you reckon is gonna win it this year?
My final four are Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton and Chris Jericho... Hoping Barrett wins, from Manchester would you believe it.

M22 Blue said:
I hope they throw in Chris Benoit

chris-benoit-tap-out.jpg

leighton said:
Is this on 1 of the Sky stations tonight? Might have a look if it is. Used to love the WWF back in the day when there was only the 4 big events with Royal Rumble , Summerslam , Survivor Series and Wrestlemania. Is the Undertaker still in it they normally have him in it winning I remember watching a cell match with the Undertaker and Mick Foley and some of the shit they done was just crazy late 90s I think I couldnt understand how the fuck Foley got up with some of the falls he took off the cage just madness.
It's on box office and Taker is on his annual 10 month break lol.

I'm hoping Austin is in it and wins it. Austin v CM Punk, rock v Cena and taker v HHH round 3 would make a great WM card.

I'd guess Mick Foley is in it too.

Paulmcfc2703 said:

I'm hoping Austin is in it and wins it. Austin v CM Punk, rock v Cena and taker v HHH round 3 would make a great WM card.

It better not be fucking HHH vs Taker AGAIN!

connor_devine94 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

It better not be fucking HHH vs Taker AGAIN!
After HHHs 'I'll be waiting' speech after the last one I can't see it being anyone else.

I assume this will be Takers last so he can retire 20-0. There is nobody else big enough
in the wwe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.