Royal Rumble Tonight

Box Office holy fuck I thought Sky got rid of all these box office events. They dont show any PPV boxing anymore. A shame would of had a look at it for a bit. Just watched that cage match still cant beleive Mick Foley took those falls.

leighton said:
Box Office holy fuck I thought Sky got rid of all these box office events. They dont show any PPV boxing anymore. A shame would of had a look at it for a bit. Just watched that cage match still cant beleive Mick Foley took those falls.
Shady has posted up the links on the matchday forum.

Heard foley is returning. Can't remember where thou. Never forget when HHH pedigreed him onto those tacs and they were stuck in his face. Also the undertaker power slamming (think that's what it was called) through the cage and straight through the canvass. Might tune in tonight now to see if he makes a return. Will surely be on some dodgy site.

Gavmcfc88 said:
Heard foley is returning. Can't remember where thou. Never forget when HHH pedigreed him onto those tacs and they were stuck in his face. Also the undertaker power slamming (think that's what it was called) through the cage and straight through the canvass. Might tune in tonight now to see if he makes a return. Will surely be on some dodgy site.
Foley was on raw the other week asking if he could be in it so I'd say he is a cert

Will be firing up the laptop via the tv with one of shadys links. Fuck paying for it. Austin, Foley and Road Dogg to join in the fun. Undertaker music to kick in but nowt happens...theme music by Switchfoot is a good tune as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.