Royal Rumble Tonight

BimboBob said:
Will be firing up the laptop via the tv with one of shadys links. Fuck paying for it. Austin, Foley and Road Dogg to join in the fun. Undertaker music to kick in but nowt happens...theme music by Switchfoot is a good tune as well.
I used to fucking love Road Dogg and Billy Gunn back in the day! When they were in DX

What time is it expected to start?

Not watched any of this shit in about 7/8 years. Doubt i'll know who any of them are.

BimboBob said:
Will be firing up the laptop via the tv with one of shadys links. Fuck paying for it. Austin, Foley and Road Dogg to join in the fun. Undertaker music to kick in but nowt happens...theme music by Switchfoot is a good tune as well.
I'm hoping the mysterious woman associated with Jericho is revealed tonight.

brian the blue said:

Not watched any of this shit in about 7/8 years. Doubt i'll know who any of them are.
Starts at 1 but there are 3 matches before the rumble.

It's the 25th anniversary so there's bound to be a few legends thrown in that you will know.

citysince88 said:
I watched WWE stuff when the Dudley boys were doing the whole tables ladders and chairs thing.

Yeh i'm the same. Them and the Hardy boys used to go for the tag team belts all the time. Along with scotty 2 hotty and rikishi (not sure if those 2 names are right)

brian the blue said:
citysince88 said:
I watched WWE stuff when the Dudley boys were doing the whole tables ladders and chairs thing.

Yeh i'm the same. Them and the Hardy boys used to go for the tag team belts all the time. Along with scotty 2 hotty and rikishi (not sure if those 2 names are right)

Yeah Rikishi, Scotty 2 hotty and Grandmaster sexay. they did the dance thing too ! haha.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
brian the blue said:

Starts at 1 but there are 3 matches before the rumble.

It's the 25th anniversary so there's bound to be a few legends thrown in that you will know.
Cheers, looks like I won't be watching it then considering i have to be up at half 6!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.