Royal Rumble Tonight

Paulmcfc2703 said:
BimboBob said:
2Forward said:
I heard rumours of a christian return so i was hoping it was tonight, and no idea about del rio haha. Lets hope so eh,

The Miz, Wade Barrett and Del Rio are a waste of fucking space with little or no charisma between them. I'd send them back to the dark matches for a while.
Don't mind Barrett but Miz and Del Rio are shite.

Hope Randy Orton doesn't win it. Bores the fuck out of me.
Barrett is the next mega-heel, watch this space...

Paulmcfc2703 said:
BimboBob said:
2Forward said:
I heard rumours of a christian return so i was hoping it was tonight, and no idea about del rio haha. Lets hope so eh,

The Miz, Wade Barrett and Del Rio are a waste of fucking space with little or no charisma between them. I'd send them back to the dark matches for a while.

He hears voices! To be fair to Orton he has carried the torch for the new guys in the WWE for a couple of years with his heel/good guy/heel routine. If they bring back the attitude again then he will fit in well.

BimboBob said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
BimboBob said:

He hears voices! To be fair to Orton he has carried the torch for the new guys in the WWE for a couple of years with his heel/good guy/heel routine. If they bring back the attitude again then he will fit in well.
I agree. He is a much better heel than face. Having a face that goes around kicking people in the head is ridiculous.

The whole RKO out of nowhere every match annoys the fuck out of me lol.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
BimboBob said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I agree. He is a much better heel than face. Having a face that goes around kicking people in the head is ridiculous.

The whole RKO out of nowhere every match annoys the fuck out of me lol.
Because it happens too fucking often! There are very few credible mid-card heels atm so i'll admit Orton has done his fair share of putting over in the last year

connor_devine94 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
BimboBob said:

I think it will be Cena

Paulmcfc2703 said:
connor_devine94 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I think it will be Cena
Cena will never turn heel, he earns them too much money. If there was EVER a chance to its at Mania this year but Vince will pussy out again. Think about it, WCW turned Hogan heel, not WWE, Vince is a bigger bottle job than AC Milan!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
connor_devine94 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I think it will be Cena

Cena will never be a proper heel as he has way too many kiddies following him and promotes the good side all the time. A heel has to have everyone hating him, like Jericho, and not half and half like Orton had (which is the reason he switched to good-ish guy).
No-one likes Barrett anyway so him being a heel is a no brainer.

connor_devine94 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
connor_devine94 said:
I think it will be Cena
Cena will never turn heel, he earns them too much money. If there was EVER a chance to its at Mania this year but Vince will pussy out again. Think about it, WCW turned Hogan heel, not WWE, Vince is a bigger bottle job than AC Milan!
Haha, so true. I'm hoping the Kane Cena story will turn him heel. The issue then will be there are too few faces on the upper card compared to the heels.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
connor_devine94 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I think it will be Cena
Haha, so true. I'm hoping the Kane Cena story will turn him heel. The issue then will be there are too few faces on the upper card compared to the heels.
If Cena does turn heel he is still going to be the same over-exposed bastard he is now, except with men cheering rather than women and kids and the WWE not making as much money, they aren't going to turn him for the sake of some internet fans :P

Paulmcfc2703 said:
connor_devine94 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I think it will be Cena

Kane bad guy. Cena good guy. End of. Kane story is being set up for a brother reunion when the Taker returns (maybe tonight?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.