Royal Rumble Tonight

connor_devine94 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
connor_devine94 said:
Cena will never turn heel, he earns them too much money. If there was EVER a chance to its at Mania this year but Vince will pussy out again. Think about it, WCW turned Hogan heel, not WWE, Vince is a bigger bottle job than AC Milan!
Haha, so true. I'm hoping the Kane Cena story will turn him heel. The issue then will be there are too few faces on the upper card compared to the heels.
If Cena does turn heel he is still going to be the same over-exposed bastard he is now, except with men cheering rather than women and kids and the WWE not making as much money, they aren't going to turn him for the sake of some internet fans :P
I find it hard to imagine any man cheering for him lol

Paulmcfc2703 said:
connor_devine94 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Haha, so true. I'm hoping the Kane Cena story will turn him heel. The issue then will be there are too few faces on the upper card compared to the heels.
If Cena does turn heel he is still going to be the same over-exposed bastard he is now, except with men cheering rather than women and kids and the WWE not making as much money, they aren't going to turn him for the sake of some internet fans :P
I find it hard to imagine any man cheering for him lol
Only reason I can think is smarks cheering him who have been waiting ages for it to happen. If Orton wins the rumble tonight i'm going to be pissed off!

My predictions are

Bryan v Henry v Big Show = Big Show
Cena v Kane = Kane
CM Punk v Ziggler = CM Punk
Rumble = Barrett

mcfc_nick said:
anyone got a stream?

<a class="postlink" href="http://coolsport.tv/stream1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://coolsport.tv/stream1.html</a>

class stream here mate.
few blues in here on the chat too, some good banter with some american rags lol.

This is so poor.

I miss the old days.

EDIT: At least Kane has the mask back. It took them THIS long to finally realise!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.